Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The "Worst" Things Ever Said About You ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The "Worst" Things Ever Said About You ?

Did it bother you, or did you just keep on truckin' ?

My ex once told my mother, "Sloww's like chocolate candy. Really good for a while, but it doesn't take long to get enough of him".

After she divorced me for the 2nd time; I've been seeing this...significant other, and she says, "You remind me of Woodrow (in the miniseries Lonesome Dove).
    I hate Woodrow".

Ok now. I've bared my soul. Exposed myself (figuratively Jon, so calm down ) to all.
    What about you? Or are you without criticism ?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Your Australian aren't you (checkout operator in Atlanta)
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

"You don't look italian"
      "Why that?"
      "Because otherwise I should ask you to leave. We don't want italians here"

A fat old b!tch in a restaurant in Germany (although it's probably underwater now 'coz it was in Dresden )
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Man. That must have gotten your blood boiling, huh?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

«what an assh0le»

I dont remember who said it.

Comment

Someone told my friends and I that we were all "Gay twa_ts". That certainly hurt...

If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

no i remember now. a former "collegue" of mine called me at home and then accidentaly left on his phone. i had the answeribng machione on cause i wasnt home.

he had some friendsthere and he started talking about me

he said i was too pushy and an assh)le which was odd cause he sure didnt act like he was thinking

i still think he is OK (although trying and failing to be very manipulative)

he got fired now

Comment

he also said that i was brilliant and very educated and i did one hell of a job. (apart from being an assh0le)

i guess that helped retain a good image of him

Comment

I've had alot of nasty things said both in front and behind my back (I lead a very dramatic life), but the thing that comes to mind was when a lie was told about a previous circumstance that… needless to say was very harmful to my image and I had to clarify the truth.

What a ***** she was.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Someone on this board actually referred to me as if i was french.

That hurt.
                    What?

Comment

'Don't worry.. it happens to every man'
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

i was once called chinese.

and japanese.
                        B♭3

Comment

ive been told "your the most mule headed stubborn woman ive ever known" by my current husband and inlaws. i believe i am

my second husband ..... "K Mart girl" and
                          "you look like your from Victor" (thats an old mining town up in the mountains. )
                          he wanted to make me over into Christy Brinkley.
                          he failed
                          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

I think that the most insulting thing anybody's said to me is that I dress like a slob. I wasn't particularly insulted, though, because I do dress like a slob.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Someone said I wasn't funny once. I got my own back though...

Comment

Working...
                              X