X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McChicken

Comment

• purchase
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• by
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• commissioner

Comment

• chickless
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• NATO loves Russian nukes but Comrade prefers big, luscious, pulsating cantelopes which does affect multiple orgasms of blood in Scandinavian areas. Greeks orgasm whenever boys wutangify it. Smegheads nukify made-up words because when Hamfist yodels quietly, earthquakes devastate Reichstags during holiday season. Moreover, Santa actually enjoys NATO after sex. Presently, Castro steps over Bush’s father’s toes while merrily ejaculating in cups already dripping over the Louvre. Scouts decided that skipping rope died from excessive drinking while decorating their Vicepresident with fromage. General chaos is minty from yet unknown sources of fleas. Destro hates children because lies come from trees. A Taliban baseball legend begins tour of France. School rejoices because Dominatix is back in demand and cheap sticks personify paper planes crashing into the forbidden towers of Stalin. After corpsification occurs desalination offers massive and anti-american pies. Thermonuclear warheads with every McChicken meal purchase by Commissioner Chickless...

resulted

Comment

• in
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• deaths
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                  X