6 people shot to death in AL. This would not happen with gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 people shot to death in AL. This would not happen with gun control

I'm so tired of this. There are 6 people that will never contribute to society. They will never make a husband for some girl. They will never start a family. They will never help someone in need.

When will the carnage end? When will people realize that the NRA are a bunch of nuts clinging to outdated ideals?

And some of this happened in a mobile home. Obviously mobile homes are the source of most domestic violence from white trash. I propose along with banning guns we also ban mobile homes. These things are death traps in hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, and tornados. And the lack of a stable home also cause increased violence.

Unstable? Do they like, rock a lot?

Comment

Hear, Hear....And yet nothing changes.
      DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

If mobile homes are death traps, and mobile homes only house white trash, then what's the problem?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Yes, exactly loinburger, in fact we should build more and use them like mousetraps; just put one on every cul de sac.

Comment

And we should also issue a free unregistered firearm with each mobile home because its cheaper to bury them than put them in prison.

Comment

Sick bastards.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

hey I'm considered white trash. Not all white trash is bad ya know.

damn this used to be such an easy troll. come on! somene has to be for guns.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

ok, ok, i'll say it....
                    Guns don't kill people, people kill people, when will you anti-gun sissies learn that.
                    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

just for the record I'm not an anti-gun sissy. I only take that position for troll purposes. I own a 9 mm glock-17. I use hydro-shock hollowpoint ammunition. Although I'm not sure I like my glock too much anymore. I may go with an old fogey weapon. I'm thinking about getting a revolver .

Any suggestions for a good revolver?

Comment

Obviously hydro-shock hollowpoint is a must for target practice...

Comment

"-Sir, why do you need that M60 Standard Military Issue Light Machine gun?
                          - errmm... m , it's for hunting. yep , that's right."

Oh , and I am pro-guns, btw.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Is it because Americans they have small penises that they need to have a gun?
                            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

"-Sir, why do you need that M60 Standard Military Issue Light Machine gun?
                              - errmm... m , it's for hunting. yep , that's right."
                              Taking down those two-legged dear can be a real *****. Especially the uniformed ones.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X