Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, no offense to anyone else, but I'd suggest having Ixnay as our 3rd. I know he's at college, and he even made a prank phone call to my dorm last year, so he's got that going for him. Plus his b-day was yesterday.

I'd be glad to be on your team.

Comment

I just checked out the players registered, and the list seem a little short compared to all the people that have posted. Get Crackin.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ten-hut!
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
          Bummer, Team Rush looks like it's a no go, I guess I'm in need of a team.
          -JRabbit- posted that he was going to sign up (I mentioned it to him when we were getting drunk last friday at my place)

He didn't play last year, so he will need to join somebodies team. We would have asked him to join our team, but all three members from last year are back for revenge

GO SLICKER PICKERS!
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

*punt*

*punt*
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
              Bummer, Team Rush looks like it's a no go, I guess I'm in need of a team.
              If you had joined us last year, you wouldn't have this problem now.

RAH
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I PM'd my email to reismark Monday and no activity. Do I need to recruit a team, get someone to adopt me, or what?

I understand that I'll need a CBS Sportline account (don't yet). But I don't understand how/ the 3-man team thing works. Is it like best ball, or what?

OK, that's 2 "or what''s" and that's my limit. I'll check back later, probably tomorrow.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Check your e-mail for your invitation. It'll tell you everything you need to do.
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

OK I'm signed up. Now I need a team. Couldn't start with a dash, so on sportsline I'm J-rabbit.

Reismark, could you (or someone) post a list of teams already formed, a list of incomplete teams, and a list of free agents?
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Most of you have missed this important directive on the rules page. Hence, I reprint it here for all to see.

A couple of important guidelines concerning player names: It will be easier for me to keep track of team scoring and individual scoring (come playoff time) if everyone's Player Name matches the handle they use in the communities they frequent. Also, it is vital that members of a registered team include their three-letter team code in their Player Name. To change the Player Name, please click Personal on the Options menu and edit the first box in the form that comes up.

Team Identification Codes
                      The Black & Blues Brothers 2002: BBB
                      The Slackers: SLK
                      The Slicker Pickers: SKP
                      The Superwhorde: SPW

Comment

Yes, I just changed mine to include it.

I want to know who "your name" is.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kick
                          Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                          --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Slackers = Chris 62, SlowwHand, Drake
                            Slicker Pickers = ColdWizard, Ming, rah
                            Black & Blues = MacTBone, Brtndr4u, ixnay37
                            MOBIUS, vlad, Sneak seems to be another. Is that Superwhorde?

Berzerker, Imran Siddiqui, Peacemaker, Guynemer, Supersneak and myself free agents? ...Unless Sneak = Supersneak...

I'm new to most of y'all, but game to have (another) rooting interest for my pathetic NFL viewing addiction.

Berzerker, how about you and me start a team?

Comment

Woohoo, Free Agency
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Not too many free agent Deities out there, Imran. You should command a good price...

Comment

Working...
                                X