The dog the chemicals Al Qaeda and CNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dog the chemicals Al Qaeda and CNN

anybody seen that videotapes they "found" at "al qaeda"'s librery?

there was something on CNN international. i think they showed a cute dog being killed by "al qaeda" members which were brouhuhuhuhu laughing satanicly giggling and all that.

they said that viwer discretion was adviced so i took the advice and switched chanels to some blonde bimbo singing her latest hit.

Oh my God they killed a cute dog, The've crossed the line now.
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

it was a very cute doggie. i switched chanels when a white fluid was let on the floor. the satanic giggling of the "al qaeda" was reported before they showed the video which i didnt see so i cant confirm if they giggled satanically.

Comment

here, here

i found the cute doggie

Comment

we must invade iraq instantly

we havent dropped lots of lots of bombs for months now....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

i'm sure they kill cute little kittens there

(*looks at banner* forget that )

BTW iraq got bombed i think 2 days ago. they said they destroyed a mobile radar, property of sadam the terrible.

Comment

BTW iraq got bombed i think 2 days ago
              that's just for breakfast.

we need some to drop some serious numbers or we wont have where to put our bombs again

Comment

That's the most pathetic story in the latest wave of propaganda. They're trying to kill Santa too!

Comment

they choked santa with his own HAT! and the deers were watching!!!

it's all on tapes, coming shortly

Comment

I mean, why do we care about the killing of a dog? In American society many find it acceptable to hunt deer and other animals. And we still have fox hunting in Britain (unfortunately). What's the difference?

Oops, I forgot - the dog is cute! How could they?!

Comment

Wow. The sarcasm is so thick in here that you actually risk choking by entering. *cough*

Comment

if they can kill a cute dog, think how easily they can kill you!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          BTW iraq got bombed i think 2 days ago
                          that's just for breakfast.

we need some to drop some serious numbers or we wont have where to put our bombs again
                          why the plural? are we the unified western crusader alliance and I didn't notice? as for where they should put them.... the advice is obvious

Oops, I forgot - the dog is cute! How could they?!
                          bastards

Comment

The sad fact is though that some people think killing the cute dog is worse than flying planes into tall buildings
                            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                              we must invade iraq instantly

we havent dropped lots of lots of bombs for months now....
                              I am unaware of any Greek (governement al least) bombs having been dropped recently. Perhaps some were used Brit plane spotters?
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X