Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New active female w/webcam = new picture thread (Picture thread MMXVII^2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap. Forgot the pic.
    Attached Files
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• ah yes, the freaky eyes shot
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• btw - how's your girlfriend KH?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• Any picture of me has that

Here's a closeup, though
          Attached Files
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
            btw - how's your girlfriend KH?
            She's good. I saw her today, and am feeling very kindly disposed to all of humanity now.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Glad to hear it

Comment

• Felch X in his NORML shirt and state of mind.
                Attached Files
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I love that shot of you. Every time I see it I laugh.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Due to my narcissism (SP?) like redjon I got three more pictures... the last one is a bit questionable...

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You laugh at Felch X? Heathen!!!

Oooh!!! Pictures!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Fez would you please either resize your pics to be smaller (they look x2 blown anyway and won't lose quality) or compress them better.

Comment

• Webcam problems... the piece of junk is about to go out the window.... now comments?

Nice picture, siro...
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• oh God fez, if you're going to be a narcissist at least resize your photos...

:sigh:

at least we didn't see nips...

Comment

• Well I am sorry.... you just need to get the full picture.... (no pun intended)....

at least we didn't see nips...

Thanks for the idea!

Comment

• fez, resize

Fresh new pic from some two weeks ago.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X