Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New active female w/webcam = new picture thread (Picture thread MMXVII^2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those last 3 look the same
    Attached Files

Comment

(actually I understand)

but I just thought I should give a warning

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
        Orange: That is from the archives but is relatively recent... I promise you I will get one more recent tomorrow...
        Don't rush on my account...
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

i was laughing at that one guys picture. could take more. those last 3 seemed all the same. but im getting tired

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenX2C
            i was laughing at that one guys picture.
            What mine?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

well, if I had a picture to post I would

but not having a scanner or webcam handy (or even a picture) I think I must sit this one out

usually Asher and RedJon are main picture people

but Asher is banned and I don't usually see RedJon at this hour

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

which guy's picture? Me or Fez?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Asher's banned? Wow, I didn't hear about that

Comment

yep he and SuperSneak got in a fight

he said he was never returning (he got banned for two weeks)

I hope he comes back (I will try emailing him or something if he doesn't)

he added a lot to the site

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

we need to get some of the funny looking posters in here (or those that post funny pictures)

where is AH?

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

he posted a pic in the other thread, it scared me

The best are from Stefu

Asher says he's just taking a break, i just talked to him...you know, you can check out anytime you'd like, etc. etc.

Comment

Lauren:

Don't wear so much make-up... you look like you'd probably be naturally pretty so no need for that make-up which just makes you look strange no offence. you dont need it. And welcome to these forums. Nice to see another angel here except 90% of these people here is horny rich boys.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

this is Albert Speer. Albert Speer is a Nazi loving fascist. We ignore Albert Speer.

Comment

old ones. After this this is it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

how old are you? I swear in some pics i'd say 19 in others 29

Comment

Working...
                                X