Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New active female w/webcam = new picture thread (Picture thread MMXVII^2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Frogger

don't take Spear too seriously (nor anyone else here, Ming will tell you otherwise, but don't listen to him)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• what the **** I do? i didnt do jack but ask you questions... god damn. thats good you dont be doing that **** no more so i mean whats the problem?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Jon Miller
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Orange.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
            so Lauren

why is it that someimes your background all black and sometimes shapes and things can be distiguished?

Jon Miller
            I put it on the moniter one pic. The next its on a chair next to the computer. Sometimes I just hold it. Also I turned the lights on

I still live with my parents you know.

Comment

• ah, I disliked living with my parents

finally have an apartment of my own

(but it was nice going away to college for the last 4 years)

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Jon Miller

~ "Life is like Jon Miller. Choosing Jon Miller doesn't make a difference. There will always be only one Jon Miller calling the shots."

I'm having "Being John Malkovitch" flashbacks...
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
                  Jon Miller
                  great

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    what the **** I do? i didnt do jack but ask you questions... god damn. thats good you dont be doing that **** no more so i mean whats the problem?
                    Theres no problem at all . I just dont understand why you are asking me that stuff. Its not anyones business. I dont care Ill elaborate a bit. Dont you think I dont know what xctasy does? I know. Its not like you need to educate me on the subject.

All im here to do is chat. If it gets naughty I will just leave

Comment

• thats good jon miller... you got a girlfriend?
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• no i do not

Jon Miller
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• Lauren:

I'm sorry. I understand. I dont like to answer questions from random mother****ers either. It's probably just cause me and the other people here is just bored but we cant sleep so we're asking you ****. dont take it the wrong way.

thanks

Comment

• I do not have a girlfreind at this moment, no

as I said, I have been bumming it this summer (and since I am paying rent on my appartment is sucks sense it is a drain on the finances)

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• uh-oh, Ming or Rah is on the warpath

Don't close this, it's got promise!

Comment

• Originally posted by LaurenX2C

Theres no problem at all . I just dont understand why you are asking me that stuff. Its not anyones business. I dont care Ill elaborate a bit. Dont you think I dont know what xctasy does? I know. Its not like you need to educate me on the subject.

All im here to do is chat. If it gets naughty I will just leave
                                chatting is fun

we will try to keep the topics from the male G-spot, circumcision and other personal matters

Jon Miller
                                (we actually had threads on those subjects)
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X