Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New active female w/webcam = new picture thread (Picture thread MMXVII^2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of music are you into, Lauren?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

actually I only thought we grilled women

I always wondered where the tradition started

Jon Miller
      probably werefox Empress or Tiamat...Tiamat still uses my quote in her sig
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• Techno, Club Music, Hip Hop, I like the skater stuff too. Like Blink 182 etc. I listen to anything really.

Comment

• hiya Orange
          Attached Files

Comment

• hello

Comment

• I think he is no longer with us

RIP

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• is Wi for wisconsin? so you one of those ravers? what you mean by hip hop? what rappers you like?

so you did ecstacy? you shouldnt do that... but thats odd I live in Philly and I dont know anyone who did that ****. All we got here is weed and crack i guess.

thanks
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• ooh, embarrassing crosspost

he has returned

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• jon - why did you think that I left?

Comment

• it was 5 minutes after your last post

so I thought you were gone

I admit I don't have you on watch like I have Ming

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• What? Yes I used exctasy. I dont anymore. Why do you care? You know I have a picture I used once. Oh here it is.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• well you should, i'm having jon miller overload

Jon Miller

Comment

• good post Lauren

Comment

• I love the new jonmiller look.

Lauren, don't take speerie seriously. Earlier today, he said:

SEX IS A SIN!

He's also named himself after Hitler's Minister of Munitions...
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by LaurenX2C
                                What? Yes I used exctasy. I dont anymore. Why do you care? You know I have a picture I used once. Oh here it is.
                                great picture!!1

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X