Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New active female w/webcam = new picture thread (Picture thread MMXVII^2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so Lauren, why are you into nursing?

JOn Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• (and actually I was also wondering the same thing as Orange)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• loinburger your cat

Comment

• hmm, I wonder how many more pointless questions I can ask before I decide to go to bed? (I should have been there two hours ago)

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Loinburger, in case you stop by again in the near future, what is your cats favorite food type?

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• She still hasn't answered my ecstasy question...
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I think what orange means is that you leave for days, weeks, months but you'll just come back out of curiousity about whats going on here. about three months ago, i returned after a year long absence. I just got curious about what had happened so now i'm back. I aint really the type to spend a long time on an internet site to be honest but **** grows on you
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• My mom told me 3-4 years ago soon there would be a big shortage of nurses. I thought about it. Its hard work. But there is alot of money there. Here at the local Aurora hospital in milwaukee there is like a 20,000$ signing bonus for nurses. The average pay is 100,000$. Its a good career with a future.

Comment

• good enough reason as any

(and actually I was also wondering the same thing as Orange)
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• that is pretty nice (salary)

and I have heard that there is a current shortage of nurses as well

so good luck

(I did not know that nurses made so much)

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• see, this is the traditional Apolyton grilling

it usually only lasts a day or so

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by orange

eh?
                          here

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• it's 100 times worse with women, since we're mostly guys here
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Yes frog I have used exctasy not recently. but its actually from my Yahoo.com mail account is where the Screen name came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
                                it's 100 times worse with women, since we're mostly guys here
                                actually I only thought we grilled women

I always wondered where the tradition started

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X