Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New active female w/webcam = new picture thread (Picture thread MMXVII^2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco disapproves of this thread! (Or perhaps she approves? Any guesses? The only expressions of hers that I've managed to correctly interpret are "hungry" and "coughing up a hairball.")
    Attached Files
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Siro, I won't resize those but I got a new one half the size.... quality still sucks because the webcam is garbage...

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I couldnt sleep. Its too damn hot I need AC. but here are some new ones
        Attached Files

Comment

• like I said, you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• / i can leave when I want. you
              Attached Files

Comment

• that's what they all say

What does your mug say?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• I don't think she has been hooked yet

she has stick arround a little longer before she is truly hooked

she can still jump the line right now, so reel in gently

Jon Miller
                  (crap, I know nothing about fishing)
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• too bad we used Giancarlo as a lure...she'll never be back

Kidding Fez

Comment

• whose idea was that??

where is asher and redjon when you need them?

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• of all the things. its the mug. its just a promo mug.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• get an apolyton mug!!

(actually I don't own one either)

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• j
                            Attached Files

Comment

• of all the things. its the mug.
                              eh?

Comment

• so Lauren

why is it that someimes your background all black and sometimes shapes and things can be distiguished?

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X