Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice: Sex with a Friend...Harmless fun, or Baaaad Idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice: Sex with a Friend...Harmless fun, or Baaaad Idea?

Need input...before, say, 5 PM EST...

Tutto nel mondo è burla

The one and only reason is fun fun fun, i say well baby, we've only just began, So Don't talk just Kisssss let your tounge fool arounddd..

Yep. Go ahead man! Just keep the wisdom above in your mind.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I think bad idea

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well, not to be graphic, but it wouldn't be the hardcore, all-the-way kinda sex, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, he's not a good friend, but rather someone I've known for 2-3 years now. He will be in town today and I'm meeting him for drinks after work. He REALLY wants to fool around, and I've been resisting under the old "friends shouldn't do that" notion.

But why shouldn't they? And I am sorely tempted...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

If he's not a very good friend, then buggerall. Sex has the possibility of messing up a close friendship, but it doesn't have that same chance with a distant friendship so long as both parties have the intention of keeping the friendship distant. (If one party wants to keep the friendship distant while the other falls in love, well then everything gets shot to hell.)
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

We are telling you to do it. If I ever had the chance to have sex with some old friends (women), I'd be there already doing it. So go ahead. No-Holds-Barred Sex!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I really think that sex should only be in a loving commited relationship

so I would recommend getting into one of those (and if you are in one of those, don't cheat!)

if you don't feel anything for him at all I would recommend doing nothing, if you do feel something for him, then feel free to persue it whereever it takes you

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Loinburger, that's what I'm afraid of, actually. I'm worried he might like me a lot more than just as friends, and if we have sex it will lead him on into thinking more is possible.

I wouldn't mind fooling around with him, but I have no desire whatsoever to date him.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

JM, I can respect that, but since I am fairly often having sex outside of a committed relationship, that's really a moot point.

It's really the issue of mucking up a friendship.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

then I would say baad idea

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I would think that having sex with a freind and someone who is not a freind would be somewhat equal

you know more about your freind, but you can also screw up the friendship

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Make it clear to him that you don't do long distance relationships sometime during the first drink. Once he has that clear in his mind, then do whatever comes naturally. As long asyour sure he has that clear in his mind. Hell, he too may be "up" for it even knowing that no long term prospects exist.
                        What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Boris, if you want to have sex with this guy make damn sure you tell it like it is, so you avoid any hurt feelings and stuff. If you´re both OK with it I say go for it. I would... Though in my sex starved state I´d basically **** anything on two legs...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Kamrat, you can send me your pic at...

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Easy there, big boy...

And my pic is in the pic thread in the A/C forum...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X