Pandemoniak to Bloody Baro Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archaic
    If you want to make this "mano-a-mano", fine. But I'll still bring in outside essays and outside knowledge.
    My words are backed with marxism.

and therefore, I m not scared...
    Last edited by Pandemoniak; August 16, 2002, 15:46.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Fellow Marxists and commies from the On-Topic section of the Forums, welcome, and join the Communist Party of Apolyton!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Sure, comrade, where do I sign ?

Comment

Bloody Baro? Isn't that something someone from Lancashire would say about a pen, eg:

'Where my bloody baro?'...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What do you mean Provost ?

By the way, Im not gonna post the counter to Wong's pitiful essay tonite, since Bloody Baro and I agreed the post was dead. I guess I will be too busy playing SMAC.

Since Archaic does deserve a lesson in political philosophy, I will kindly teach him what Marx wrote. Except if he refuses my help.

Comment

You'd have to know the accents and what a 'biro' is. Damn, I thought you were chegitz for a minute then, you have the same avatar
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

geez i dont understand anything you say...
                anyway, yeah, Chitz and I have that in common, and...
                maybe some other stuffs...

Comment

< hmmm, maybe THAT will finally persuade che to change his avatar.... hmmmm >

*crosses fingers, coz this guy reminds me of Bruce Willis in Armageddon *
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                    geez i dont understand anything you say...
                    You wouldn't be the first
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

oh , and no-state
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Are you dissing Foreman Domai?

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                          Sure, comrade, where do I sign ?
                          Just put it in your location or your sig.

BTW, Provost, I was confused at first also. I hadn't rememberd being in this thread.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

right back at ya.

and I am for the state , I am standing by my word.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, comrade, eventually we want no state. We just need one at first to protect us from the capitalists return. Once capitalism is just an unpleasant memory, we can go about getting rid of the last legacy of class society, the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                Bloody Baro? Isn't that something someone from Lancashire would say about a pen, eg:

'Where my bloody baro?'...

Comment

Working...
                                X