Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happpen if the US didnt exist tomarrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happpen if the US didnt exist tomarrow?

What do you think would happen if you woke up tomarrow and the US no longer existed? Here is a list of things I could realistically see happening:

1)Iraq invades at least suadi arabia, kuwait, and israel. Perhaps pther countries too.

2) Israel fghts for its life, without the US over its shoulder it decimates the Palestinians and fights off arab invasion.

3)China would invade Taiwan

4)India and Pakistan would probably go to war, though not immediately.

5)North Korea may invade South Korea

6)Columbia would fall to rebels without US military aid. (let alone destabilization of latin american countries in general)

7)Tremendous economic destabilization throught the world.

This is all the major stuff I could think of that could potentially happen at the moment. I am on my way to bed, but shall be interested at the responses I see tomarrow - I am sure of it.
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

8) A devestating drop in the worlds technilogical output. That is major. I cant believe I almost forgot about this.
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Peace breaks out throughout the globe.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The UK would dramaticly increase its armed forces, it would try and help stabalize thing and get monaed at for being arrogant, bullying and evil
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

UR, how dare you?

Of course Israel would have to disappear for that too

Comment

What will happen ?

1. Canada & Mexico economy will collapse, they are too dependent on US Trades.

2. Japan suddenly becomes the No. 1 nation in the world. And they cannot decide whether to raise their interest rate from the current 0%.

3. All the money in the world flows to China.

4. Palestines celebrate.

5. Israel declares War on Palestine. Palestine stops celebration.

6. Last but not least, I lose my job. I work for an American Company.
            C3C ISDG Final Round : Actively Lurking

Comment

1. Isreal may actually have to negotiate with the Palestinians.
              2. World-economy collapses
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

argh!!!
                3. a lot less computer games!!!!
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

should i report u to the department of homeland security?
                  "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

It really depends on the method of 'disappearance'.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Canada will suddenly stand out.

Australia will actually export more than they import for a while.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        Canada will suddenly stand out.

Australia will actually export more than they import for a while.
                        Australia would have cause to regret saying that their relationship with the UK was pointless and not needed
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Australia would regret not giving the Queen the boot when they had the chance.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

crocodile dundee would not be famous
                            "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              Australia would regret not giving the Queen the boot when they had the chance.
                              You should get rid of the queen, i wouldn't want my head of state on the other side of the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X