I'm A Player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boddington's
    Have you seen the Jilly's message board? I used to troll them there so now I'm a hated figure at that club.

www.jillys.co.uk

I dislike Moshers. One of my close friends has become one while at Eccles. Damn it Rick snap out of it ( He uses Black Nail polish ) But we get along alright. I just don't see the point of it.
    "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
    "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

Yep, same here. Love the music, hate the whole damn scene.

It's trendiness to the extreme, hidden behind some kind of facade of individuality.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Remember someone called Joanne Barlow from a couple of years above you?
        BARLOW !!!!!. Anthony Barlow was in my year, i think he's her brother. Clever Bloke, but he had HUGE lips and could'nt speak properly.
        Oh man, one time we were in the Chippy on the Height at dinner and he was being served.
        Barlow "'n' a Bunnube milkshake please "
        Woman behind counter " A what? "
        Barlow "a Bunnube milkshake "
        Woman " What?"
        All of us " A BANANA MILKSHAKE !! "
        "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein

Comment

Joanne had a crush on me.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Joanne had a crush on me.
            Actually I think I have only ever seen her once, She good looking?
            Ant's youger sister look's a bit too much like him

Comment

Erm..I said no...
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Erm..I said no...
                Ah I take it thay all look alike then. * Stef is bombarded with unspeakable images

Comment

Part of the reason was her more attractive friend though..but that is a story I never want to re-visit!
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Part of the reason was her more attractive friend though..but that is a story I never want to re-visit!
                    *Stef bows
                    An attractive friend is a worthy cause indeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X