Clear All

Comment

You're one to talk.
      http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
      Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
      ------------------------
      ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

I think we all have to salute Ecthelion for a fine threadjack .
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

"That's nothing. I have seen idiotic local kids wearing tee shirts with the goddamn IJA flag. I want to kick their faces in. Repeatedly."

Why would Chinese kids wear a Japanese Flag?
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

because they're idiotic ?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

it's like German kids wearing SU flags...

Comment

nonoNONONono.

you see, now you can be happy. I took the bait.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

In New Jersey I never saw swastika. I haven't been in Georgia enough to see one yet.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I saw a spraypainted Swastika today
                    Oh no! That's awful!

I get such a sense of despair at human nature too, whenever I see the English translation on Welsh road signs crossed out.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Athens is full of political graffiti.

Swasticas abound, but thankfully the hammer-and-sickles are much more numerous. The most common symbol however is the anarchist A-in-a-circle.

Also, wherever a fascist has made any graffiti, it is usually painted over by some antifascist, with deeply insulting words. A "Fascists, we are coming for you" or a "Fascists, you will die" is habituary.

Btw, when you see a swastika, take care to not confuse it with two antifacist symbols: 1, the reverse swastika, whose bars point counterclockwise and the swastika whick is broken apart by a fist.

Also, when you see a hammer-and-sickle, notice it's direction as well. Stalinists and generic communists will paint the regular one, with the sickle leaning to the right, while trotskyists will usually paint the reverse one, with the sickle leaning to the left. Sometimes the hammer in the trotskyist version is made to look like a 4, which means that the writer is affiliated to the 4rth international.
                      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                      George Orwell

Comment

Yay, go Spartakos
                        Attached Files
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

That one leans to the right
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

This thread is surreal.
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

the graffitti/the messages, that anarchists or what have you write on the walls are inspired BTW like... "Ethnostedon"

my experience coincides with Axi's. First thing you'll see are the famous "circled A" for anarchy and then the sickle and hammer.

joke that maybe Axi can try to translate:

Ãêñáößôé óå êåíôñéêü äñüìï ôçò ÁèÞíáò:

ÅÎÙ ÏÉ ÎÅÍÏÉ (ðñïöáíþò áðü ÷ñõóáõãÞôåò Þ ðáñüìïéïõò)

êáé Ýðåéôá áðü ôçí... åðÝìâáóç ôùí... ãíùóôþí áãíþóôùí

ÅÎÙ ÏÉ ÎÅÍÅÑÙÔÏÉ

Last edited by Bereta_Eder; August 14, 2002, 22:38.

Comment

Think the best I've seen is some Hamas grafitti....

not nearly enough circled A's here in new england
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X