Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROTFLMAO!!!! See Poseidon's statue being dressed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Bah-dum Ching!*
    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      either way, it's a staute of a white/greek guy with a small jimmy.
      They were purposefully made smaller because if they were made porportional to the statue they overwhelmed the viewer. Thus statue genitalia is scaled down to a more "human" size.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

They do have a legitimate point about statues being clothes, however. The original statue was both painted and clothed during the period of the ancient Greeks. Literal idol worship, this pratice was originally banned by the Christians. Isn't that ironic.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Anybody been to the University of Virginia?
          Be the bid!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
            either way, it's a staute of a white/greek guy with a small jimmy.
            What some people find important...

Comment

LOL @ che

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                Yes.

The small willied ones stole the willies from the statue to try and glue it on their own willies
                They were chopped off my the early Christians (yes Greeks themselves) since they found them both offensive due to the new religion as well as the whole statues paganistic.

Still it only warms the heart to know that many of the Orthodox Temples are actually built on top of ancient Greek ones.

Some call it destruction (and I agree), I call it continuation

Comment

Originally posted by Sten Sture
                  Anybody been to the University of Virginia?
                  I'm guessing you're thinking of the statue of Homer in front of Cabell Hall?

Comment

Working...
                  X