No announcement yet.

One of the most disturbing sites I've ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one hell of a semantics construct, Sava. So by saying the Serbs were "right on in hating Muslims for hundreds of years" you're actually showing stern disapproval?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

God, I guess I have to explain everything...

The Serbs were justified in hating the Muslims that ravaged their country for hundreds of years. This is not the same as hating all Muslims. You guys have a knack for seeing things in black and white.

It's no different in saying "Americans are right on in hating Islamic fundies".

When I say Muslims in that context, I am referring to the Muslims in the Balkans that have fought, invaded, and terrorized my ancestors for generations.

DO YOU GET IT NOW? OR DO YOU NEED A SLIDE-RULE? Or maybe an instructional video and a twelve step program?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Laz - why you've picked on CyberShy's one liner about pedophelia after an entire post about suicide sites being a depressing thing continues to baffle me
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I hate blacks.

By which, of course, I mean that I hate only blacks who cut off girls' nipples and use them as beads on a necklace. I understand perfectly now. You're not to be held accountable for what you say, because you might mean something else entirely.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Which post about paedophilia?

Comment

Okay Frogger, do you know what a cultural difference is? If I'm in New York, and I say, "I hate Yankees" people think I mean the baseball team... but if I go to England and say "I hate Yankees"... they think I mean Americans.

You must be a very sheltered person.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Right Sava. I've got it. The posts made on an internet board aimed at young Muslims justifies the hatred your ancestors had for Muslims 500 years ago.

Comment

Uh huh. "It's good that Serbs hate Muslims" somehow is supposed to translate as "it's good that Serbs hate Muslims...but only Muslims who do bad things".

Why even bother using words if we're going to be playing the psychic game?
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

We had a suicide site in The Netherlands.
                    It came with information on how you could commit suicide the best and less painfull way.

It was in all newspapers, I visited the site.
                    It really made me feel baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

The guy who created the site said something like "You might wonder why I didn't commit suicide myself, if I know how to do it that good, that's because I tried, but failed a few times. I'll try it in the future again, but meanwhile I have this site to maintain, to have something on my hands"

it should be forbidden.
                    The internet contains too much dirt.
                    Not to even talk about pedophilia.
                    ok. rotten.com is really disturbing indeed.
                    It's really good that children can visit places like that.

you know what, in a few days we have gay pride in Amsterdam. That's when almost nude gay men parade through Amsterdam. It's really a happening. The media are completely full of it.

We had summer carnaval in Rotterdam (2nd city of the country) it's the same thing, but then with hetero's.
                    Lately berlin had the love parade.

It's all about nudity, free sex.
                    It's public for everybody and every age.

Count these websites and this parade thing.
                    The violence on tv, and wonder...........
                    Where is this world heading towards?
                    It's worse than decadence.
                    It's worse than the romans...........

Should I be tolerant?
                    It makes me sick.

Our kind of civilization cannot last much longer.
                    When this kind of decadence started to appear, most civilizations (greek, roman, babylonian) crumbled to dust soon.
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

followed by

Unless that's a limp attempt at satire I strongly advise that you obtain a sense of proportion.

Comment

RJ, it's just further proof that they were justified.

I'm going to stop talking about this because it's way off topic and completely irrelevant to just about everything. If you want to continue this lesson, please start a new thread, and I will post at my leisure.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That comment was aimed firmly at the second post. You can tell that by the total ansence of references to paedophilia and the clear reference to the public nudity.

Comment

Balls. It's my thread. I'm happy with it's direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
                              That comment was aimed firmly at the second post. You can tell that by the total ansence of references to paedophilia and the clear reference to the public nudity.
                              regardless, why 'correct him' for what he posted? It was obviously a tangent from the www.rotten.com site posted before it. You seem to have a habit of correcting people on what their feelings are on certain subjects...

Personally, i don't think it warranted the kind of response you gave it

Comment

That's what internet boards are for. We could simply agree with each other, or remain silent if we don't, but this forum would be a far more dull place.

Comment

Working...
                                X