Governments that should be removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepO
    But just some idea for you: taking your arguments, the nazis were a good government:
    I never said they were good. Infact I think they are very bad and am glad they lost.

they had chemical and biological weapons, and didn't use them in WWII, even when their situation was a lost cause. Sure, they used Zyklon B, but to them it wasn't on innocent civilians... they could have equiped V-1s and V-2s with it, but didn't.
    Yes, and? Using your false logic, everybody should blame the current German government for what the Nazis did... Now that doesn't make any sense.

It is like the Armenians blaming the Turks for something that happened 100 years ago. They want reperations despite that all of the Ottoman government officials from the early 1900s are long dead, and the government is completely different.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

No offense but keep your mouth shut. The only reason I didn't put North Korea on that list is because they are finally listening and talking with the US.

Iran develops chemical weapons and should be destroyed and an idiot like you would realize that til it was too late.
      Idiot, eh? Well why don't we bomb the rest of the world for trying to develop/already posessing weapons then, if I follow your logic. Iran isn't going to use the weapons against you. CDI says Iran is either a) hiding its weapons very well or b) not developing them. WMDs are just an excuse to start a war with Iran, which America doesn't like. Same with North Korea.

Too late? You mean when Iran finally develops the weapons? Am I supposed to tremble in fear in anticipation of that moment? You sound like a pathetic rodent...
      Civilization3
      This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
      If the problem persists, please contact the program vendor.
      Blah!

Comment

On a lighter note, I find it funny that America is fourth on the list, after the so-called axis of evil countries
        Civilization3
        Blah!

Comment

Originally posted by Krayzeenbk

Idiot, eh? Well why don't we bomb the rest of the world for trying to develop/already posessing weapons then, if I follow your logic.
          Again your ignorance shows. Iran pledging to use these weapons against civilians in the US and already has used it against civilians in Iraq in the 80s.

Iran isn't going to use the weapons against you. CDI says Iran is either a) hiding its weapons very well or b) not developing them.
          Iran is hiding them.

WMDs are just an excuse to start a war with Iran, which America doesn't like. Same with North Korea.
          North Korea is starting to talk with the US. Iran isn't.

Too late? You mean when Iran finally develops the weapons? Am I supposed to tremble in fear in anticipation of that moment? You sound like a pathetic rodent...
          You sound like a pathetic fool... you will always underestimate the situation and then boom it explodes in your face. Foolishness only leads to death and second guessing only leads to more death.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Again your ignorance shows. Iran pledging to use these weapons against civilians in the US and already has used it against civilians in Iraq in the 80s.

Iran is hiding them.

North Korea is starting to talk with the US. Iran isn't.

You sound like a pathetic fool... you will always underestimate the situation and then boom it explodes in your face. Foolishness only leads to death and second guessing only leads to more death.
            Hmm I thought it was mostly Iraq using sick weapons against Iran? You sure you got those q's and n's right Fez... Of course, since the Iraniun super-corrupt pro-American authoritarian shah has been overthrown AND America managed to shoot down an Iranian airliner, you think all the Iranians want is your blood... fool.

Iran is hiding them - maybe...

Just because Iran doesn't talk to YOU doesn't mean it needs to be destroyed (listen to yourself). Iran talks with European countries (Britain, Russia).

So when was the last time the situation exploded in my face?

Did Russia nuke you in 1951 just because it built the first ICBM? Did Russia nuke you in the 70s just because it built the first ICBM with many warheads? Did China? I know immigrants from Iran, I at least have some idea what I'm talking about.

It's YOU who's almost always overestimating... OMG!!! Korea is gonna attack!!!! Iran is gonna attack!!! Iraq is gonna attack!!!!

Maybe Andorra has a hidden nuclear weapons program and it's about to blow up half of the world.

Don't attack everyone you *suspect* has a WMD program (yes, Iraq does for sure, but I don't b*tch about Iraq).

Growing up on both sides of the world, one learns the concept of "moderation," which can be very useful in assessing situations. Things don't look nearly as threatening to America from the other side of the world. Then you come to America and you hear a bunch of "experts" babbling about how every other country is out to nuke America no matter what and they must be stopped... and everyone who disagrees is an idiot.
            Civilization3
            Blah!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
              America doesn't have a biological arsenal

Are you sure?
              Its not supposed to. The government has been pretty clear on it. The government couldn't keep it a secret this long. Not with all the people that would consider it the right and American thing to do to blow the whistle on that sort of thing. Its not like keeping a stealth plane a secret after all since no one in the US government was calling sthealth an immoral weapon.

Am I sure? No. I am reasonably certain? Yes. We have nukes we don't need such an uncontrollable weapon as anthrax. Even poison gas is better for war than that stuff.

Comment

Hmm I thought it was mostly Iraq using sick weapons against Iran? You sure you got those q's and n's right Fez... Of course, since the Iraniun super-corrupt pro-American authoritarian shah has been overthrown AND America managed to shoot down an Iranian airliner, you think all the Iranians want is your blood... fool.
                Both used mustard gas and other types of chemical weapons against both side's civilians. All of the Iranians don't want my blood, infact I know somebody who is Iranian... ironically her dad is the Ambassador of Iran in Argentina. Well I don't really know her, but she goes to my school.

Iran is hiding them - maybe...
                Quite possibly.

Just because Iran doesn't talk to YOU doesn't mean it needs to be destroyed (listen to yourself). Iran talks with European countries (Britain, Russia).
                Iran supports terror.

Did Russia nuke you in 1951 just because it built the first ICBM? Did Russia nuke you in the 70s just because it built the first ICBM with many warheads? Did China? I know immigrants from Iran, I at least have some idea what I'm talking about.
                Did I mention anything about those countries no.

It's YOU who's almost always overestimating... OMG!!! Korea is gonna attack!!!! Iran is gonna attack!!! Iraq is gonna attack!!!!
                You are underestimating the situation. You are acting like an fool now. Calm yourself.

Maybe Andorra has a hidden nuclear weapons program and it's about to blow up half of the world.

Don't attack everyone you *suspect* has a WMD program (yes, Iraq does for sure, but I don't b*tch about Iraq).

Growing up on both sides of the world, one learns the concept of "moderation," which can be very useful in assessing situations. Things don't look nearly as threatening to America from the other side of the world. Then you come to America and you hear a bunch of "experts" babbling about how every other country is out to nuke America no matter what and they must be stopped... and everyone who disagrees is an idiot.
                If you don't understand the concepts of real debate leave.

Comment

, you think all the Iranians want is your blood... fool.

Just because Iran doesn't talk to YOU

So when was the last time the situation exploded in my face?
                  Fez isn't an American. Nor does he live in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

If you don't understand the concepts of real debate leave.
                    Now that is about the most blatant case of the pot calling the kettle black that I have seen in quite a while.

Comment

This one's for Fez:

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

@ Boris... I must have fallen for that one over 3 times already

About my comments on the American biochemical arsenal: I don't believe Ebola is actually grown and stored for use (that was a conspiracy theory once), but I'm pretty sure they experimented with it. It might be uncontrollable, but that is not the main concern of someone who wants to use biological weapons. And that it is not an airborn virus is not a real issue: there are more aerosol weapons which are devastating, airborn agents aren't a main criterium for biological weapons, it is the effect that counts.

Anthrax maybe isn't a biological weapon anymore, as a mortuarium was called amongst all that possessed it, but surely it used to be a weapon. The only reason that governments agreed to destroy their stocks is that more effective weapons were developed which are less well-known to less developed countries. It's like the nuclear threat: the only reason a non-proliferation treaty was signed is because those in power wanted to keep the power to themselves, making sure that Andorra does not develop nukes with the help of others.

For example the Belgian situation: we have world reknown nuclear and rocket scientists here, developing a nuke would be a matter of months. But why would we want to? Belgium is a pacifist nation, who has no interest in creating weapons of mass destruction... and as it has good contacts with the Americans, Russians, English, French and Israelis, and harbors loads of Muslim immigrants, the main threats are gone. No need for a deterrant...

And please stop talking about mustard gas, that is a joke in itself. In WWI, soldiers used to breath through broken bottles, half filled with wet soil and weren't affected. Simple goggles would keep the chlorine gas from reaching the eyes. With a few safety precautions, any chemical plant can make Sarin, which chemical formula is as widely known as Acetylsalicyl acid(Aspirine), using mustard gas is just a way of telling 'look out, or we'll use something bigger'.

Re: the nazis: I was not telling that the current Germans had anything to do with them, of course not. I was just pointing out the the nazis didn't use chemical weapons on innocent civilians (as the Jews were both not innocent, and no civilians to them), and didn't want to hit innocent English civilians with gas attacks. So I was only pointing out that your arguments conflict with at least one case in history were the removing of a government was rectified, even if it was following international law. Now we know that the Nazis massmurdered Jews, gays, gypsies, Ukrainians and many more, but so did the Russians at the time, and the English, French and Americans were no angels either. The Nazi prisoner of war camps were the most humane of the time, as they respected their enemies... that doesn't make them any better though.

Just look out with propaganda, I for one do not see Iraq as a goverment to be removed. Even if I would like a more democratic government there, and certainly one that would respect the rights of the Kurds (sp?), there are many more goverments that can be blamed the same kind of offenses.

DeepO

Comment

what horrible deeds have the mongolians done to deserve this? nine people think that mongolia should get a new government
                          Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                            This one's for Fez:

And you are a ****ing *******.

Comment

Proof that Fez is humorless and can't take a joke.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I didn't even bother clicking the link because I seen it before. LAME!

And get a life.

Comment

Working...
                                X