No announcement yet.

Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that all countries are judged on basis of being threat to western world or not?
    "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

since we are the western world, we seem , for some reason, to care about us existing in the future.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Fundamentalist Iran doesn't care jack for Muslims-they use it as a great pretense for staying in power. If Iran had the nukes and the excuse, they'd nuke Israel. Alternatively, they could hold a whole nation at ransom, practically destroying it economically-which means everyone in Israel goes broke.
        And if you're wondering, my reasoning is:
        "Why would anyone invest in a country 2 metres away from another country which is extremely hostile AND has nukes?"
        (It could be wrong though, but I doubt it).

Otherwise, Iran is most definitely a threat-remember that weapons shipment to the PA a few months back?
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Last Time US acted in Iran/Persia Situation got alot worse..
          oh and one-sided Poll give back oyur own Nuclear Weapons First you pack a Thread for them too u know..*geez*
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

"Because they are a hostile power and we don't want them to get stronger.

Israel is hostile towaards anything that isn't cordial to them. It disrespects UN. It should be puinished.

"The ones that have the power are hard-line religious fun
            Wouldamentalist. But yes, their population stands against them so we should empower them.

It's a ver wrong reasoning.
            If You try to "empower them" by intervening, You'll empower the fundamentalists.

"I wouldn't make any bets on the Iranian government acting rationally. This isn't the Politburo we are dealing with here, these are religious zealots who will do what they think is in the interest of serving Allah.

Maroccan and Turkish immigration is much more dangerous for Europe than Iran.
            Don't underestimate fundamental politicians.
            They are zealots, but they can think rational.

They are already supporting Terrorists, especially anti-Israel Hezbollah. It is quite possible that they would send them a small nuclear device to set off in Tel Aviv.

Hizb-Allah is pretty moderate organisation that wishes only to liberate entire Lebanon from Israeli occupation.
            It's more political organisation than terroristic. It builds schools, hospitals... And their leader in an interview that I read said that when Shebaa or whatever was it called
            shall be returned, his organisation will stop the fight.
            I doubt that anything else won't grow on its land, but HizbAllah isn't all that bad.

Dead wrong. They support Moslem fighter and are even still praying that Al-Andalus(Spain) be returned to the Ummah.

Again, I see nothing wrong in that... But I see fundamentalissm as continuation of Ibn Taymiyya's
            thinking.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              Israel is hostile towaards anything that isn't cordial to them. It disrespects UN. It should be puinished.
              Ok. Let's assume it's correct.

But you cant do a thing about it because we already have nuclear weapons and the means to deliever them stright into Europe if someone tries to "punish" us.

Do you want the same problem to repeat with Iran?
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Eli you sure are a very sad and negative person, the only solution u can think of is war...
                Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Why dont you move to Israel for a while? Maybe then you'll understand the threat.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Eli - you ****ing blowhard. You give Israelis a bad name. If people don't agree with your stupid ****hole of a country you say your government will respond with Nukes. You're worse than most Americans.

You used to be such a levelheaded poster too. Shame
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                        people don't agree with your stupid ****hole of a country you say your government will respond with Nukes.
                        Quote please.

Comment

You're like a fly that sat in a fireplace and is suprised that
                          flames are all around; You caused this threat by creating your state in a place inhabited through centuries by other nation. Renaissance of Muslim fundamentalism was a reply
                          to Israel problem in fact and You, your state, is responsible for it.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Responce from Eli: But you cant do a thing about it because we already have nuclear weapons and the means to deliever them stright into Europe if someone tries to "punish" us.
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

1:
                              people don't agree with your stupid ****hole of a country you say your government will respond with Nukes.

2:
                              if someone tries to "punish" us.

Punishing Israel and not agreeing with it are two different things. We are talking about two different things.

Thank you for for your efforts to keep this discussion civil Orange and Heresson.

---------------------------

Irani missile range.

The Irani made Shihab missiles are not included, i'll search for their range.

Comment

Just because Iran is in range of a missile attack they should be attacked and invaded?...
                                Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Working...
                                X