If there were a World War III.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there were a World War III.....

If there were a World War III, and in this war every nation or cultural group fought every other nation (or culture, i.e. muslim or something like that) in a giant free-for-all, who do you think would rise victoriously in the end? USA? Germany? Iraq? China? Mexico? Who?

Kman
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Isle of Man (Just ask Ron Jeremy)

Comment

China, just because the more people there are, the harder it is to kill all of them.
      I refute it thus!
      "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

Canada. Everybody would forget we're here, and after the dust settles we'd emerge as the only industrial nation left.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I would think the US would be among the first to fall, contrary to how most may believe, cause half the world would gang up on it because half the world seems to hate it so much....

In the end I would say the Russians of Siberia would win it for their country, by keeping themselves isolated and then coming out towards the end for the easy pickings.

Kman
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I guess China..
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
              Canada. Everybody would forget we're here, and after the dust settles we'd emerge as the only industrial nation left.
              That is another possibility.... perhaps it'll be Russia vs. anada in the final showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Goingonit
                China, just because the more people there are, the harder it is to kill all of them.
                Not with a bunch of nukes my friend, not with nukes....

Comment

What would happen then? Canada would scream 'Oh no, where did the USA go? we're so screwed'. And then they would be smashed. The ruskies would even kill the last moose. Or is it goose.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: If there were a World War III.....

Originally posted by Kramerman
                    If there were a World War III, and in this war every nation or cultural group fought every other nation (or culture, i.e. muslim or something like that) in a giant free-for-all, who do you think would rise victoriously in the end? USA? Germany? Iraq? China? Mexico? Who?

Kman
                    Attached Files

Comment

But you forget, there are Chinese living outside of China. And Chinese in the deserted wastes of western China. and they would invade Siberia first.
                      I refute it thus!
                      "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        What would happen then? Canada would scream 'Oh no, where did the USA go? we're so screwed'. And then they would be smashed. The ruskies would even kill the last moose.

damn! yall post fast. I just posted this thread 3 minutes ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                          In the end I would say the Russians of Siberia would win it for their country, by keeping themselves isolated and then coming out towards the end for the easy pickings.

Kman
                          Well, thanks for the kind words (considering that I am sole represenative of Siberian population here it is very nice to hear it), but I'm not so optimistic as you are. I perfectly know that my home city was in top 10 targets for American nukes for the last 50 years.
                          Last edited by Serb; July 30, 2002, 02:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Goingonit
                            But you forget, there are Chinese living outside of China. And Chinese in the deserted wastes of western China. and they would invade Siberia first.
                            They will never invade Siberia. They are very wise people.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Well, thanks for the kind words (considering that I am sole represenative of Siberian population here it very nice to hear it), but I'm not so optimistic as you are. I perfectly know that my home city is in top 10 for American nukes for the last 50 years.
                              Well, i guess if it is kind words to tell someone that their nation will be the ones stuck with trying to procreate the human race on a massive nuclear/biological/chemical wasteland - well then, i complement you.

Now that I think about it, the procreation part is quite exciting, if not complementary...

EDIT: I hope your Siberian genes are fit enough to carry on the human race, i wouldnt know much about that though...

Comment

Working...
                              X