Poly or Counterglow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly or Counterglow?

I´m just wondering... I´ve visitited CG more then Poly the last week. But it seems that like half of the active posters there are Polytubbies as well...
    Poly!
    61.11%
    GG!
    22.22%
    Banana spam!
    16.67%
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Poly! Is it even a contest?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I´m curious either way...

Comment

another stupid poll
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Yep... But isn´t most polls?

Comment

I'm too slow to post at Counterglow, and I don't understand much in the way of British slang.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Poly, I rarely go to CG nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                Yep... But isn´t most polls?
                In your case...most definately!

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Counterglow. We're better at getting rid of the bottom 50% in the sense of humour stakes.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Dito Mr President... despite having the quickest of all connections and being a master in the art, I'm unable to follow those threads as a participant. Once you reply to Mr Hunt on one issue, he and CGB are already 10 points ahead. Not my cup of tea.

And then, the Brit slang, uh oh. And they're xenophobe as well, unless you're a complete wuss with some sort of mental disorder which you openly admit to in every thred you post in. I don't do that.

As for Poly... weird admins, a community of humourless tossers (50% after all), boring threads all over the OT.

There's no decent community these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      Dito Mr President... despite having the quickest of all connections and being a master in the art, I'm unable to follow those threads as a participant. Once you reply to Mr Hunt on one issue, he and CGB are already 10 points ahead. Not my cup of tea.

And then, the Brit slang, uh oh. And they're xenophobe as well, unless you're a complete wuss with some sort of mental disorder which you openly admit to in every thred you post in. I don't do that.

As for Poly... weird admins, a community of humourless tossers (50% after all), boring threads all over the OT.

There's no decent community these days.
                      Amen, brother.

Maybe you and I should found our own forum. Dedicated solely to entertaining its visitors, we'll accept none but the very funniest and most interesting members.

Comment

They've tried that before.

I think they called it, "The Mod Asylum", or somesuch.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The Mod Asylum? Sounds familiar. Do you know where I can find out more about it?

Comment

British slang? Most of the most active CG'ers aren't British....
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I post in both but I find that I post more here then there for the time being. This was my first home so I come here more then there.
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                              X