Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Deed is Done! See Supersneak get married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a real nice wedding SuperSneak. Thanks for sharing it with us. May you both have many happy years together. God be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
      I'll bet you tear huge chunks of the stuff off the block in the fridge in the middle of the night--don't deny it!
      Shave some from the block, pare some slices of fennel from the bulb, season, kiss with a smidge of a nice vinaigrette, more like.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln
        That was a real nice wedding SuperSneak.
        Lincoln liked your wedding Sneak - the style kiss of death
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Thank you all....it's nice to know there are good thoughts being directed here!

Horse...I think Lincoln may have been referring more to the vows than the fashion!

Finbar...I bow to your obvious class and culture. My Dickensian existence pales by comparison.

It's hard to hit a target that doesn't mind getting hit...sort of takes the fun out of it, eh?
          Had a Sourdough Jack burger today...lot's of cheese on that one!
          Life and death is a grave matter;
          all things pass quickly away.
          Each of you must be completely alert;
          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Finbar...I bow to your obvious class and culture. My Dickensian existence pales by comparison.
            Yeah, but I'll still talk to you. Does the spirit good to associate - at a long arm's length, anyway - with the underprivileged.

D'you get a lot of fennel over there? Stunning with some good - which is to say, real - parmesan, as described above.

It's hard to hit a target that doesn't mind getting hit...sort of takes the fun out of it, eh?
            Nuh.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I can't speak for others but I'm certainly getting my jollies
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                X