New Infamous Worm Game high score!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pox upon the starter of this thread.

Here's an example of where a (previously) nice tunnel gets nasty... still possible, but that next barrier was the one that messed me up, hesitated about whether to shoot for top or bottom.
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Tass!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
        Very nice Tass!
        Thank you. Likewise, you have done very well. It all depends on how it generates it. Just got lucky I suppose
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I bet it was that third barrier that threw you? When I notice things like that it ruins my concentration on the problem at hand. Either that or you blink.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
            I bet it was that third barrier that threw you? When I notice things like that it ruins my concentration on the problem at hand. Either that or you blink.
            Yeah. I was in a state of pure panic because I didn't know what my score was or how far I had gone..I was only concentrating on the barriers (or political scandals as I call them...i pretend the little purple line is the stock market and your objective it to take it as far as you can without the economy crashing....please dont ask) and seeing the next two threw me off completly.

Oh well.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

1839 on the first try. I won't risk more for now, my boss could catch me.

Comment

I got 1983.
                "Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something."
                - Dennis Rodman, NBA Basketball player, on Chicago Bull's team chemistry being overrated

Comment

It's funny, you know, how some gaming company can sink millions and millions to a game, and what's really addictive is this kind of an exceedingly simple game.

It's a game of nerves, man. A game of nerves.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Cool.
                    Attached Files
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I dont have screenshots as this was some time ago
                      but me and a friend would play and send our high score to each other
                      we wouldnt stop playing till we beat the other's high scores
                      of course the first few days it was 2000, then 2200
                      we did this for maybe 10 days, we reached the 2800s
                      ITs funny that by ourselves we wouldnt have got passed the 2100, at that point I already though it was impossible to go much further.
                      Its funny how a bit of competivness can push you....

Comment

Never played it. Prefer to waste my time with Civ and SMAC.
                        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

2109, but i'm tired...and i'm glad to see you gave up trying to beat my heli score if you can't win, switch games lol
                          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

18 seems to be the lowest you can get.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Comment

Edit : Oops. I forgot that there is a second page to this thread.
                                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                                X