Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

French make their own "ultimate army" game, ultimate surrender!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sikander,

none of the French tanks were any new models (yes, those two largest and heaviest Renault's were good, but clumsy), like the Germans. They didn't use just Panzer I/II A and B in France, but also medium heavy Pz III's.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• And the French tanks would have been bloody useless/defenseless if the Pz VIII Maus would made into production and field use. Touché!
      Attached Files
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
        And the French tanks would have been bloody useless/defenseless if the Pz VIII Maus would made into production and field use.
        ...and if these ultra heavy monsters mananged to cross bridges without destroying them...
        Blah

Comment

• They weren't suppose to cross bridges, but instead pass them like small subs, except that the speed expected from the Maus was 20 kmph, but because it was so fat, it could only get up to 13 kmph in good conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
            They weren't suppose to cross bridges, but instead pass them like small subs, except that the speed expected from the Maus was 20 kmph, but because it was so fat, it could only get up to 13 kmph in good conditions.
            In other words they were so slow that the French could build upan entire Maginot defense line around a Maus tank in motion....
            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogan Josh

I am only retelling my own experiences, having lived in each of these countries. I am enjoying living in France much more than I did the UK, US or Germany.

As I said, I have always found the French extremely friendly, and for the first few months I did have German plates on my car (having moved here from Germany).

I suppose it all comes down to personal taste. I can't stand Greek, Turkish, or Japanese food....
              Really now that's real interesting you see. Whenver I've met French people thye were on the rude side of things with very few exceptions. I've been over there three times and often I had difficulties communicating, even at the Hotels. Don't take me wrong I do not hate them but I do dislike them somewhat because of that. I am willing to give them more chances but my wife has said that she does not have any desire to go to France again. Things get a bit better if you explain to them that you are from Greece and not actually German but these preconceptions that they have is really annoying. Anyway I am glad that somebody likes it over there, I wish they would a bit warmer to tourists because there are a couple more places I'd like to visit for sure.

So long...
              Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
              Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
              Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Working...
              X