Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaak
    another day wasted hanging out on apolyton...
    Was the photographer high when you shot that?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Pic without my hair combed or anything. A lazy summer's day.
      Attached Files
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

you know what Asher... my sister likes to watch this show called Kids in the Hall on Comedy Central... you look like this gay guy off that show.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Thanks Speer, that means a lot to me.

I used to get told that I looked like David Duchovney a lot, but not lately.

Comment

Do you know what show I'm talking about?
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What kind of Canadian wouldn't?

Comment

Yeah I guess you would definently know the one show Canada ever made... nah for real... you'd know the greatest example of Canadian theatrical art in the history of Canada... a show which shows Europe and the USA what true art and perfection is... cross-dressing, singing big foots, and odd cops.

thanks

Comment

Me at my work 1 hour ago...
                  Attached Files
                  I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Aaglo looks like just a normal person.

Some of you others need to pay attention.

and thanks, Monkspider.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I assume you include yourself in that statement.

Comment

"Some of you" has not one "i" in it.
                          Start paying attention, Matt.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                            ... a show which shows Europe and the USA what true art and perfection is... cross-dressing, singing big foots, and odd cops.
                            Don't forget crushed heads, flying pig boys, gay divas and exploding chicken ladies. Now that's art.

And I'm sorry, Asher, but you'll need to bulk up a bit before you can start calling yourself Scott.
                            What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Re: Photo courtesy of Boann provided camera

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              New one of me, wondering what the Hell kind of trouble Andy is going to cause next.
                              Sloww, you always remind me of a hippy liberal

Comment

I'm an enigma.

Comment

Working...
                                X