Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****... yall people is nasty.

But i got a question... why is Monkspider wearing no shirt, being in doors, but wearing that hat??!!

Secondly, I'm getting a picture of me developed and ill get it scanned so you mother****ers can finally see Albert Speer for real...

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wow, you think you're black.

Comment

what the hell you talking about?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

In the last picture he posted here he certainly looked lily-white.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Me on some mountain in Spain... I forget where...

Bit large....
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The Spanish call that a mountain?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Alright it is a freaking hill.... I don't care.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Laz:

You talking about me? I never posted a picture here...

Comment

Giancarlo... get a haircut for real...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                      Giancarlo... get a haircut for real...
                      That picture was taken right before I got one smart ass.

Comment

good job, Spaniard

Comment

Hey, this is the first time I see Skanky's picture... You're ugly, man.

And I don't know why I keep posting in these picture threads. And not showing my pic.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

So where's PH's shirtless pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              So where's PH's shirtless pic?
                              Inside a spaceship on the way to Pluto, I hope.
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

That was a joke Andy
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X