Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese military growing stronger; May attack Taiwan, U.S., others

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Which part do you find amusing, Oerdin?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

    Comment


    • #47
      Che, what's with the bolds on names? It makes you look like you're looming in ominously, like some sort of deranged and maritally-frustrated Maths teacher.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

      Comment


      • #48
        It makes it easier for people to whom I've responded to see that I've responded to them specifically.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

        Comment


        • #49
          I bet you've been frequenting Straight Dope.
          "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
          - Lone Star

          Comment


          • #50
            I think China will eventually invade Taiwan, and a great nuclear war will ensue. But for the time being, SCAREMONGERING is all I see.
            Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
            Waikato University, Hamilton.

            Comment


            • #51
              Even if China did manage to win a naval battle against us allowing them take Taiwan(rather unlikely), we still have airbases in Japan and a superior airforce that could pound China's infrastructure to rubble.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

              "I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Jaakko
                I bet you've been frequenting Straight Dope.
                Me? No. I try and limit my addictions. This and the Europa-Universalis forums are it.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                Comment


                • #53
                  Your eye is twitching in a guilty fashion Che.
                  "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                  - Lone Star

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Is there someone there with my name????
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Bunnygrrl used to hang out with Slugg Signorino, btw.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Is there someone there with my name????
                        Not that I know of. I'd do a name search but the damn thing crapped out again. They really need better servers.
                        "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                        - Lone Star

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Well, I just registered there to see if someone had my name, and since I have it, I guess not.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            And so the fall of Chegitz Guevara begins...
                            "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                            - Lone Star

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I'm not going there. I'm just holding the name.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Your eye is twitching again, though you try to hide it.
                                "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                                - Lone Star

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X