Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apolyton Voices Contest

OK

In this contest you listen to different wav files and then say which Apolyton Member is responsible for which file.

So far there is 10 and I am not really expecting any more, but if you have just been putting it off, contact me by PM.

In this post and the next 9 I will be attaching wav files numbered 1-10. Post in this thread the number of the Wav file and the apolyton handle of the person.

Note, those that sent in wav files, please do not post your answers, rather PM me your answers.

Um, the prize will be that my next pet will be named after your current Apolyton Handle.

peace and good luck
    Jon Miller
    Attached Files
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Next attachment
    Attached Files
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

another attachment
      Attached Files
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

yet another
        Attached Files
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

number 5
          Attached Files
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

one more
            Attached Files
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

sept
              Attached Files
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

please make your selections before reading what everyone else has guessed
                Attached Files
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

my next pet will probably be a kitten
                  Attached Files
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

and good luck
                    Attached Files
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Re: The Apolyton Voices Contest

Last edited by Dauphin; July 10, 2002, 17:27.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy; July 10, 2002, 17:13.
                        HAVE A DAY.
                        <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                        "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                        For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

well

a dolphin is not a fish

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Last edited by Dauphin; July 10, 2002, 17:25.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                              Hence its confusion at being called a dolphin!

Cloud9 didn't you make an entry?
                              Shhh.
                              HAVE A DAY.
                              <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                              "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                              For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Working...
                              X