Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures thread #235 (or "Siro gets a scanner for his birthday")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who?
    What?

Comment

I was referring to July 4th. But by the sound of what he said in his subsequent thread, I doubt that would be appropriate
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Now this thread is a sad thread.

Comment

Sorry. Well I'll reverse things with a picture of me. That's enough to cheer anyone up!
          Attached Files
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH in a monkey suit
            Attached Files

Comment

Tis indeed a scary sight
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Damn you for making this thread sad!

Well, it's too damned hot to celebrate. Just came back from a long trip and I don't feel like standing in 98 F weather to watch some damned fireworks .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran, where's your pic, dammit?!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

He's posted the sofa pic before with his girlfriend, go look it up in the search feature if you need it now...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                    X