Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "salute" to MarkG's American, capitalistic ways!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok now explain this: not only did have an increase in sales yesterday but it was also only women!
    bush sells on women?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Really? I do have to admit tho. Its funny as hell. Perhaps the whole apolyton theme should be made. How shall I say this, more Bush friendly?

Comment

Basically a censorship on all left-wing OT material should do it! Imagine all the $$$ from that!?

Comment

we're accepting offers on that as of now!

Comment

funny stuff.
            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Attached Files
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

rofl

i try to follow US news but who's this?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  rofl

i try to follow US news but who's this?
                  Think that's bad?

I'm from the US and don't know who that is.
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Who's this? Who's THIS?
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Ashcroft would be astounded at his low face recognition.

Is it really that small? I can't tell on my large screen.

Comment

I don't know why I couldn't figure it out, it's not like he isn't on the news everyday or anything.

must have been a brain fart.
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

/me pretends he just remembered him

ah yes!

i'll keep the bush one for a couple more days and then add this too

Comment

Well, for those who don't watch The Late Show, that's home security czar John Ashcroft. Ashcroft wrote a song with the lines, "Let the eeeaaagle soooaaaar/Like she's never soooaaaared before" and sang it at a press conference.

The clip made humor of the day spots on various news outlets. Letterman started showing the clip and inviting/challenging Ashcroft to appear on The Late Show and sing the song again. Ashcroft came on the show but chickened out on the singing part.
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

second banner added in rotation

Comment

the bush ad is more popular than the ashcroft
                                i wonder why....

Comment

Working...
                                X