An average of 18 attacks on Jews in Europe since September 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An average of 18 attacks on Jews in Europe since September 11

An average of 18 attacks per day on Jews in Western Europe alone since September 11.

Rather sobering statistics - tabulated by a Jewish organisation but not disputed by civil authorities. Most of the attacks, either against Jewish people or property, have been by muslim immigrants but neo nazis and others are getting in on the act.

There are only 1.1 million Jews in Western Europe today.

Jews in Europe are paying a high price for the actions of the Israeli Government against the Palestinians. There have even been a few attacks in Australia.

Its very sad to see the resurgence of anti-semitism in Europe. You can just imagine what Hitler would be saying about it.
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; June 26, 2002, 21:52.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

is that 18 attacks on jews in europe since sept 11? what does the average part mean

Comment

18 a day? 18 a month? 18 total? And what were the figures before 9/11? I assume that this is an increase, but from what?
      What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

well they could stop all this by becoming athiests
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Sorry - 18 attacks PER DAY!!!!

That's a lot of attacks.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Hmm... cyber, visited a synagogue lately?

Comment

what are the stats for the U.S.?

I'm sure they are pretty low, but these things can range from petty vandalism to sexual assault. That is a wide range of crimes.

Comment

18 attacks per day? Sounds bad.. but then again Europe is not a small place, so i think many other groups gets more.. not meaning it's ok of course.

edit: What qualifies as an attack? I began to thought that maybe verbal attack doesn't include . Should be more spesific what kind of attacks are included.. and some source. Not saying these don't happen..
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

What was the rate pre-911?

Comment

What's the rate pre-Jesus Christ?

Comment

What was the rate pre ADAM?
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

How are they tabulating the attacks?
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What are the first and second derivatives of the attack rates. Want to know if attacks are increasing and the sign of the curvature.

Comment

I also want to know what they are considering attacks.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

probably a bit more than ME forum posting. You're safe, weak commie.

Comment

Working...
                              X