pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures?

here is one. i thought we all could make a topic and put pictures. im sure its been done before. but here goes

with my love
    Attached Files

AN EXCUSE!!
    Attached Files

Comment

nt
      Attached Files
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

This is an 'innocence abused' thread, with chrono being the innocent and red_jon being the abuser, of course .
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti
          This is an 'innocence abused' thread, with chrono being the innocent and red_jon being the abuser, of course .
          I prefer the term 'corrupted'

Comment

chrono : I have a strange feeling that I am going to the same school with your girlfriend. could it be?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

I prefer the term 'corrupted'
              *runs off*

He was trying to corrupt Fez....
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Nice clock, red_jon
                "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

*runs off*

He was trying to corrupt Fez....
                  You're human, so you, like the others, shall be corrupted

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

You're human, so you, like the others, shall be corrupted
                    Calm your cravings boy! You won't get to me... maybe you can get Asher but not me!
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Just posted this yesterday in another picture thread, but what the hell...
                      Attached Files
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

you remind me of Rene Oberwhatever ( don't remember the spelling.) on this pic. do you know which actor am I talking about?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I don't see how people say Asher and I look the same

Comment

You look far more British.

Comment

Working...
                              X