Sharon Acts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharon Acts!

No more Mr. Nice Guy. The gloves come off.

This action is bound to send shockwaves through the world. Israeli's will be deleriously happy. Arafat will be outraged. Liberals across the world will erupt into the streets in protest.

But what will Bush do?

JERUSALEM (AP) - In a major policy change, Israel will seize and reoccupy Palestinian lands until "acts of terror" against its civilians end, the government said early Wednesday, responding to a suicide bombing that killed 19 bus passengers and wounded 55 others.

Shortly after the announcement, Israeli tanks and troops invaded the West Bank city of Nablus, witnesses said. Israeli tanks earlier rolled into Jenin and its refugee camp. Israel says many attacks have been launched from the two areas. There were no immediate reports of casualties in either action.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Looks to me like he didn't like what Bush was going to say tomorrow...

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      Looks to me like he didn't like what Bush was going to say tomorrow...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2002Jun18.html
      I agree.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Does Israel WANT to remain on the map?

Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Good job Sharon!

I'm sure that will help in stopping terrorism. A lot.

In fact, if Israel simply reoccupies all of Palestine permanently, the Palestinians will all turn into docile, sheep-like drones who worship Ariel Sharon.

Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Does that mean they can start ripping down that half built wall around palestine.
            Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
            Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Sharon will agree to any 'Palestinian State' so long as it is headed by a Jew and called Israel.
              "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
              "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

How many kids died today?
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

This is very sad, Sharon is truly an idiot. Lets hope this doesn't lead to a wider war with other Arab states.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Yes kids dying senslessly is sad...I wonder when they will stop using kids to kill kids? How many generations of hate have to go by before adults reallise they can stop the chaos? you too eh? Yes me too personally I would never teach my kids to hate enough to kill some other kid you or themselves you?
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Yes kids dying senslessly is sad

What a sublime observation.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Bad news. Those events seems to mean that Sharon willingly provocated Pals terrorist groups in order to provoce a blood bath in order justify a reoccupation. If this is true, fvck Sharon.
                        Zobo Ze Warrior
                        --
                        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

we'll see.

I don't trust AP.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Sharon Acts!

Originally posted by Ned
                            No more Mr. Nice Guy.
                            Sorry, I must have blinked when he was being nice.

Comment

Too late and not enough.
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                              X