Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Denmark the most openly racist country in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illyrien
    we feel a need to protect our 1000 year culture from the flood of immigrants that is crossing our borders at the moment.
    Your 1000 year old culture will not survive without immigrants because your economy and nation will falter without immigrant labour.

Call us racist all you want, but if our culture surviveds I dont care.
    Your nation, and culture, cannot survive without an infusion of human capital to keep your economy going. You can lock out all immigrants if you choose but in so doing you ensure that you will be the last generation of glorious Europe and the EU will collapse as the Roman Empire collapsed.

Comment

As to the Faroes Islands, we are not brutally opressing them! Where ever did you hear that!!!!!! Instead they are a considerable drain on our economy. And now that they are finding oil they suddenly wants independense so who is using who?
      I was just kidding, I don't think the Faroese have much to complain about. Except that the islands don't rightfully belong to you, because you stole them from Norway. Let them get their independence if theyy want it.
      CSPA

Comment

Gangerolf
        Norway isnt a part of Denmark? Damned, we got to correct that error :-)
        insert some tag here

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
          Incorrect. The Danish did take control of an Island or two in the caribbbean later on.
          The US Virgin Islands (formerly Danish Virgin Islands).

The Danes are most certainly racist. Or rather, there are certainly a great many racist Danes.
          I refute it thus!
          "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGnu
            What does 'genetically violent' mean? They mutate easily? And they are afraid the senegalese players will all of a sudden grow extra legs?
            Well - like the Vikings once were, I supose.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Goingonit

What evidence do you have to support your claim that Danes are racist? That is almost a racist statement in itself.
              insert some tag here

Comment

Working...
              X