No announcement yet.

Apolyton OT, a haunt for racists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think racism here is bad? Ha! Check out a Yahoo! message board sometime that's linked to a news story. Of course, those are largely unregulated.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

His quote in his sig is hilarious!
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Sprayber, some may think that but I certainly don't. I just like watching games... and if you think this place is racist take a look at newsmax.

My hair has grown back by the way to somewhat of the original not as long though....

I love that quote in my sig, describes me very well.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Gian, errr Fez, may be the most quoted individual at Apolyton.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I doubt that, Sloww.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I think he's confusing soccer with a sport.
              Oh sure like 'Football' is any more so? You have an international superbowl with about four nations in it and call it football despite a severe lack of foot.

As a general rule sport is anything pretty boring to watch but fun to play so 'soccer' ( football ) more than qualifies.
              A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Americans dont watch sports, they watch commercials.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Faboba

Oh sure like 'Football' is any more so? You have an international superbowl with about four nations in it and call it football despite a severe lack of foot.

As a general rule sport is anything pretty boring to watch but fun to play so 'soccer' ( football ) more than qualifies.
                  The superbowl only has teams from one nation in it.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                    Sprayber, some may think that but I certainly don't. I just like watching games... and if you think this place is racist take a look at newsmax.
                    These guys are one big set of losers. Some of their govt't threads:

Shouldn't people be allowed to buy rockets and missles and tanks and stuff?

PATRIOTS - If you are ready to take America back - read this.

Patriots sign petition to get us out of the UN.

Beware of Kennedy "Hate Crime" bill.

Stop the land grab.

These freaks of nature apparently think the UN is taking over America. Anyone who knows anything about geopolitics knows the UN is just a tool of "great power" diplomacy, as Sen. Helms put it.

Comment

Krop, I think it is just Boddies. We all know he is a rascist troll anyway.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What about you, Im?

And reply to my question on the excellent adventure thread. I just need a link.

Comment

Faboba, where did you get that 'four nations' comment from?

Comment

Originally posted by Faboba

who promotes it as an international event? From what I have seen(and I've seen a lot of them) it is promoted as the championship of the NFL. If news organizations outside the US covers it, you can't blame the NFL for that.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Re: Apolyton OT, a haunt for racists

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                              I'm not sure if it's the WC that making a lot of people tense but lately I've seen so many straight out stpud racist views and remarks on this forum I'm starting to wonder what's going on exacly. It's like Joe is back and more than that. Earlier in the OT history I got the impression that peoples views evolved in a positive sense. Nowadays they seem to degenerate to outspoken stupidity.

I'm disturbed by this recent development. I don't all demand in any way that people should share my views. That would be boring to say the least. However, I'm not glad about the level this has sunk to IMHO. We're not talking about cultural critique but ignorance and stupidity.
                              Exactly my feelings... I have reacted to this as well. However I think that most people (with a few exceptions) aren´t really racist (at least i hope so...)
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I go and buy some candy and here's mostly stupid american spam about the WC. Well, what did I expect.

And, no, I don't think it's just the WC or just Boddie. I see stupid and ignorant comments more and more often around here that doesn't seem to be sarcasm. I'm not sure if these statements are really serious but back in the days this was quite uncommon. There's real Joe-comments that passes by unoticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X