Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Evil are Women?

Let's finally settle this.
    They're silky shades that stalk the dark recesses of your mind sucking out your soul
    24.49%
    They're just vampires that prefer to suck blood directly from your heart, that's all
    6.12%
    They're soft, delicate, and aesthetically formed machines of pain
    20.41%
    They're shy and demure which makes it easier for them not to slip out that they are holding a knife behind their backs
    14.29%
    Their pure and ardent hearts pump furiously pushing ice through all their veins
    2.04%
    A woman's kiss is the sweetest thing in the world. So sweet that you don't even notice your life force draining away.
    32.65%
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Dumped again?
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

No fair. No selection represents my view!

Women are superb. Without them, the world would be a far sorrier place. If they ran the world, it would likely be a good bit better. Hooray for women.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Actually, I wish it was as simple as being dumped. That I can and have handled. No this is far more complicated. Such is the sinister way of women.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nice poll.
              But I like women.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Nice poll.
                But I like women.
                So do I.

But I like spiders too.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Does this count as a hate thread?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                    Does this count as a hate thread?

Where's the hate?
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

As a good friend of mine once said:

YOU DAMNABLE WOMEN! YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED UNTIL YOU DRAIN US OF OUR SOULS!
                      However, he gets significantly more action than I do.
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

They're out to steal our precious essence.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                          Where's the hate?
                          Ozzing out from every single one of your pores
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

They're soft, beautiful, luscious and delicate pieces of fruit.

Find one that's ripe but not rotten, treat her right and you'll be rewarded.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes, you found us out. We are pure and utter evil

We are deceptive, vindictive, vengeful and just plain evil. Then again we can grab you....drag you into the bedroom and lick you from the top of your head to the tip of your toes and rock your world until you can't stand it any longer and then leave you begging for more. Yes, we are indeed strange creatures

Did I get it about right?
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                              X