I don't get people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get people...

Maybe I'm a damn nut but I just dont understand people. Why do people act like how they act?

I mean there are people who have had 6 abortions and several miscarriages before the age of 16... what would possess this girl to continue having sex?

There are people who are in eighth grade and are already fathers.

There are people who have a child but sleep on the floor in some friend's home, working a part-time job, when they could just use their friend's generosity to take care of their child while they attend night school... she only got a year left before her diploma...

There are people who repeat their grade because they don't have enough credits to get to the next grade, but refuse to go to school on Saturdays where they could easily make up the credits and graduate normally.

There are people who are rich as **** and live perfect lives in their perfect little homes and go around drinking, smoking weed, and having sex with guy after guy, thinking they are feeling love, or, half the time, not even giving a damn about love.

There are people who are obviously very intelligent but for some damn reason decide to go have children or stand on the corner for some middle aged drug dealer.

There are people who see drug dealers everyday and know who the **** they are but never say **** to nobody and act like they don't exist, as if they're not a problem. There's more people in the neighbourhood than damn dealers...

There are people who wander around the alleys behind row homes, foaming at the mouth, obviously straight up high, and asking me if I got any weed or crack on me to sell them... What the ****?

There are people who get high and drunk at night and wander the alleys, shooting their gats randomly. Why?!

There are people who play bball in the playgrounds but bring their glocks and line them up and are already busting if they lose or get fouled.

There are police who spend their times chasing down teenage loiters and weed smokers while ****ing ignoring everything else.

Maybe I'm a nut but people disillusion me. What the hell kind of world do we live in?

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

postia ante deletia?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

/me hands Speer a Kleenex.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

people only care about themselves

Comment

Read Revelations, Albert. It becomes much more clear.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But they're ruining themselves! What the hell goes on in people's minds? I just don't understand... this has been bothering me for years... what the hell goes on in their heads?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Re: I don't get people...

any reason for this, oh well I will bite

=====================================
              Originally posted by Albert Speer

Maybe I'm a damn nut but I just dont understand people. Why do people act like how they act?

- for some I have no clue

I mean there are people who have had 6 abortions and several miscarriages before the age of 16... what would possess this girl to continue having sex?

- she doesn't care? I don't know

There are people who are in eighth grade and are already fathers.

- yep (over a hundred years ago people became fathers before they entered 8th grade)

There are people who have a child but sleep on the floor in some friend's home, working a part-time job, when they could just use their friend's generosity to take care of their child while they attend night school... she only got a year left before her diploma...

- yep

There are people who repeat their grade because they don't have enough credits to get to the next grade, but refuse to go to school on Saturdays where they could easily make up the credits and graduate normally.

- I can understand this (I would guess that their religion forbade work on saturday?)

There are people who are rich as **** and live perfect lives in their perfect little homes and go around drinking, smoking weed, and having sex with guy after guy, thinking they are feeling love, or, half the time, not even giving a damn about love.

- yep (poor and rich alike act like this, it is just that the poor pay for it and the rich don't seem to as often)

There are people who are obviously very intelligent but for some damn reason decide to go have children or stand on the corner for some middle aged drug dealer.

- yep

There are people who see drug dealers everyday and know who the **** they are but never say **** to nobody and act like they don't exist, as if they're not a problem. There's more people in the neighbourhood than damn dealers...

- yep

There are people who wander around the alleys behind row homes, foaming at the mouth, obviously straight up high, and asking me if I got any weed or crack on me to sell them... What the ****?

- hmm

There are people who get high and drunk at night and wander the alleys, shooting their gats randomly. Why?!

- no clue

There are people who play bball in the playgrounds but bring their glocks and line them up and are already busting if they lose or get fouled.

- ok

There are police who spend their times chasing down teenage loiters and weed smokers while ****ing ignoring everything else.

- yep

Maybe I'm a nut but people disillusion me. What the hell kind of world do we live in?

- a pretty crappy one (and for more/different reasons than the ones you listed)

thanks

- anytime

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

People are stupid.
                Haven't you figured that out yet?
                "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

ditto
                  What else is there to say apart from bleh?

Comment

It's in human nature to be self destructive.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Thank you, Ignatius J. Riley.

Don't let the Mongoloids get you down.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

People do things because they feel they need to for one reason or another. They ignore problems because they have their own to deal with and can't deal with being involved in another problem.

Many people's minds are really messed up. My mind sure is. I've done mostly constructive things though.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Hmmmm… I've only ever been asked once by someone younger than me to buy cigarettes for him, and even though I could have, I declined. Pretty tame stuff, I guess.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

There's no accounting for free will. Over hundreds of years and many hours of painstaking research, psychologists have finally figured out that nobody understands people. We are just too weird for ourselves.
                            I refute it thus!
                            "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

You could also start a thread about the good things that people do to...
                              People that volunteer their time to help the community...
                              Regular middle class people that give money to charity...
                              Kids who make the right decisions...
                              and on and on and on...

There are good people... bad people...
                              smart people... dumb people...
                              people who care... people who don't...

as mentioned already, it's call free choice...

So if you want to spend the rest of life focusing on what's bad, and ignoring what's good... your choice.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X