Posters you miss the mosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters you miss the mosters

There have been many souls who have (temporarily, I'm sure) left the boards. Which of them would you like back?

I'll just name three fountains of intelligence who could always be excepted to reveal new things and articulate their thesis well:

Giant Squid
    Porphygenitus
    ottok
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Sergeant Sheets
    Akbar
    Brain

Comment

TeeKay
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Comrade Harrison
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ming, MichaelTheGreat and MLeonard. I miss those guys.

Comment

I miss Legman and Leftenant Lawrence.

Comment

Wasn't Leftenant Lawrence Sergeant Sheets' DL?
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

History049

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                  Wasn't Leftenant Lawrence Sergeant Sheets' DL?
                  Does the Pope **** in the woods?
                  Is the bear Catholic?
                  Do you look like a girl? Does Monk have red hair?

Comment

Oh BTW...I just bought the Giants CD.

Comment

Evan von Christoph!
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I kinda liked how harsh Leftenant Lawrence was. He didn't let Sheets get away with anything...

Comment

The Brain
                          MyWifeHatesCiv
                          n.c.
                          Theben
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by GP

Does the Pope **** in the woods?
                            Is the bear Catholic?
                            Do you look like a girl? Does Monk have red hair?
                            ROFL!

Comment

n.c., yes... Hmm, how about trying to get Red Trotskyite back? Now *that* would explode Imran's brain.

And Theban! How could we forget Thabum? We need to have Thubbens back! chegitz, can you get Thimba back for us?

Bugs, I don't actually want Evan back. He's no fun anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X