Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YO! Is Lalas still on the team???

NO! He hasn't been for years.

The Defense consists of Pope, Hejduk (in place of Regis), Agoos, and Sannah (who was excellent).

Beasley, I've heard was damned good. Even when Reyna comes back, he'll stay. Mastroeni (who never even played in a qualifier... ie, this is his first cap) will probably sit. When Mathis comes back should he start, or should Donovan continue to play? Tough question.

Oh, and USA!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

now this way this such a great sport

they (americans) will learn someday
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It seems that the plan to rid america from the infamy and barbarism called "American Hogskin" is proceeding as planned. I should remind Seth to send his thanks to the Portugese coach for the fixed defeat.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Pablo's 11th cap Imran; he had played in some friendlies.

Beasley is a great story because he is from a beat-up inner city school in a smallish midwestern city. Not the typical source of players in the past - rich California/NewJersey suburb kids. There are a ton of those kids that don't have a chance in Baseball, AmFootball, or Basketball for physical reasons that may look to soccer for a way out because of his example.

Eddie Pope, for my money is one of the best central defenders in the world, and the best player on the team. Somebody should steal him for a couple mil even if it is just for the flip trade.

States United!!
          Be the bid!

Comment

Working...
          X