X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD LUCK RED JON!
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Wow. I can't believe this is 8 pages long and has stayed (for the most part) civil.

Comment

• well I just started posting in this thread. So that won't last long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
          well I just started posting in this thread. So that won't last long.
          The thread will probably last a lot longer than you will if you start something
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's just Giancarlo's silly games that cause entertaining. Again he continues to troll...he is a well fabricated DL...

Come on Jon, we need to know
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I am no DL. I have disproven that argument several times now....

You are my DL. You will listen to me: Jump of a cliff. *Apu (From the Simpsons) voice* Thank you have a nice day.

So Reddy, how did that date go?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Hmm, he cancelled. Didn't really care - I've only had 1 hours sleep and don't look to alert (see my new thread for the full sordid details...)

Comment

• You tart.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                    *Apu (From the Simpsons) voice* Thank you have a nice day.
                    That's "Thank you, come again!"
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• No Asher, I just need the voice for that one line. I was not quoting him to the exact words.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• So, Giancarlo. When do you expect youll be making your next excursion from your closet?
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
                          Hmm, he cancelled. Didn't really care - I've only had 1 hours sleep and don't look to alert (see my new thread for the full sordid details...)
                          A wonderful idea... since this turned into a spam fest...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X