Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Senegal

Comment

1-0 to Senegal This must the biggest sensation since Kamerun beat Argentina in Italy 1990.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        SENEGAL!!

And wasn't this one team that the Holland backers were complaining were in the WC while the Netherlands wasn't?
        OK, we should have used France!
        Why is France in this WC, they don't deserve to be in!

"I will not give you a cup of water if you were drowning in the desert!"

Just my favourite CIV-quote. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
          France would do better offensively with Makalele on the pitch.
          Nah, Makelele is a reasonably good player, but just another defensive midfielder.

Oh, and all out of five French forwards (Trezeguet, Henry, Wiltord, Dugarry and Cisse) have shown a very poor performance. This certainly wasn't expected, I think.
          "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
          - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

GO FRANCE!

go home....
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

No, they really (and I mean REALLY) missed Zidane in the midfield behind the strikers. I mean did Trezeguet do anything other than that one shot that hit the post?

Go Africa . The colonized beat the colonizer .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

True Im, I guess this WC will be a glory for African nations. Cameroon, Senegal... erm...

Comment

You've gotta laugh!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, Nigeria, Tunisia...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      True Im, I guess this WC will be a glory for African nations. Cameroon, Senegal... erm...
                      You forgot Nigeria, probably the best African soccer nation .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

The anti semites got what they deserve.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

And how would French football players be anti semites? Go home, boy.

And Imran, I just added Nigeria you cameleer.

Comment

Ooops, cross post.

Comment

Nice one, Eli....
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

You forgot Nigeria, probably the best African soccer nation .
                                We will beat them, I swear!!

Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

Working...
                                X