Are homosexuals near extinction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are homosexuals near extinction?

This is excerpt of the full text I got off an internet newsgroup. Discuss.

The UFAH (United Front Against Homosexuals) represents a coalition of organizations dedicated to the removal of homosexuality from the human principle.

Their latest project involves the search for the "gay gene."

I was able to speak briefly with their Project Director about what exactly this organization is working on currently. What I discovered is very interesting on one hand, and quite frightening on the other.

The UFAH is organizing and distributing money indirectly to scientists in research laboratories across the globe that are directed into finding the "gay gene." The UFAH receives funding from private donors, businesses, religious organizations, and hate groups.

They are focusing on new genetic technology that will allow the alteration of certain genes with a simple injection into the developing fetus. This technology may become standard use, much like vaccines today, within a few decades to correct birth defects and prevent certain diseases.

The UFAH is confident that within two to three generations after the "gay gene" is identified, and technology is used to isolate and correct it, that medical procedures will make homosexuality a thing of the past.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

They're share of population is increasing.

Comment

ROTFLOL
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Why do they put so much energy into finding the "gay gene"? Surely there is more important genetic research that could be done. Stupid.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Especially since we're overpopulating this planet. Not us Europeans or Americans are. But humans are. Althouhg some of those might stop growing in population. Because bad economies. But still, there's no need tofind that gene as long as the survival of the human populationj on Earth is secured. And that is our smallest problem these days.

Comment

The word Endlösung comes to mind...

How about finding the stupidity gen instead?

-

Comment

The word Blitzangriff auf die Niederlande zwecks Wiedergutmachung pleases me a lot more though

Comment

Thats more than a word
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

ROTFLMAO also
                  I'll look for the 'GAY gene' too, if they'll send me a few millllllllion dollars. I'm sure it's hiding in my basement somewhere.
                  Wait, I don't have a basement.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, if they ever die out, we can always clone some more - just like the Tasmanian Tiger...

Comment

I will send them a sample of my DNA for $1 million.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Thread title brings forth an image of world where homosexuals are extinct, except for pair of homosexuals kept in a zoo in Berlin which are hoped to be ones to revive the species.

So far the attempts to mate them haven't produced offspring, but scientists are hopeful.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                          Thread title brings forth an image of world where homosexuals are extinct, except for pair of homosexuals kept in a zoo in Berlin which are hoped to be ones to revive the species.

So far the attempts to mate them haven't produced offspring, but scientists are hopeful.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

god. imagine looking for the gay gene. what a f*cking species we have here. if people spent a TENTH of the money/time that we spend on regrowing men's hair, getting and sustaining erections, etc, cancer and aids would be no more.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Do you have trouble getting an erection Uber?
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                              X