Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piss off Andy
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm just being rational, while you're yelling at other posters, let alone your racist remarks.

Comment

Provost is one of the least racist of biggoted people I have ever come accross.

Comment

It's amazing how much you say Andy, without actually saying anything
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

red_jon - are you convinced of that?

Provost, is it a habit of you to say things on ICQ and Apolyton simultaneously?

Comment

When it is a particularly pertinent point, yes
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

You actually call that a point? You've been bullsh!tting these boards like crazy recently, so stop accusing others.

Comment

I am not going to be drawn into a spamming session with you Andy, so unless you have anything important to say, don't bother saying anything more.

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Would "still got sand in your vagina" and a repeated use of stick-out-tongue smilies be "something important to say" then? I doubt it. The one spamming are you. I'm just trying to make you aware of that, but you're right, there's obviously no sense to continuing

Comment

I am pretty sure that paiktis is using a "passive agressive" troll technique. he's being pissed and annoyed ,and offended by something I didn't say. all I said that I find it suspicious that greeks and cypriots always vote for each other.

damn.

a clear indication of it being a troll is an attack on PH who is totally irrelevant. ( in the best sence of that )
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

In all senses of that

Comment

*shakes head*
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

And that post had a proper point?

Comment

Like I mentioned in the other thread, the guys are wearing authentic greek riot police outfits. They requested a special permission from the police to let them wear them.

I haven't found a photo of any greek riot squadsmen yet, but you can compare with those guys here, from Seattle.
                              Attached Files
                              "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

Comment

those look like imperial storm troopers.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X