Name the Apolyton Kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the Apolyton Kitten

Ok, we need to name this adorable, loveable and omni-present Apolyton Kitten.

So, take your pick and we'll see what the majority thinks is the best name.

For Other, you have a chance to tell us what name would be best, that is not given in the poll.
    Pouncer
    33.33%
    Cuddler
    0.00%
    Ultimate-Supreme-Killer-of-All-Bannana-Lovers
    16.67%
    Plotinia (a deriative of Greek philosopher, Poltinus)
    8.33%
    Other (tell us what name you have in mind)
    41.67%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

KrazyKitten

No seriously Mr. Fun, you have to seek out treatment for this kitten obsession of yours... I'm sure there are some "cat-oholics anonymous" groups in which you may participate

Comment

Now Monk, don't try to ruin the fun, here.

Comment

krazykitten, after who had her as an avatar first

Comment

Ok, Ecthelion -- that would be a cool name. I will keep that one in mind, and I'm sure KrazyHorse would appreciate that name for the kitten, too.

Comment

Pussy.

Come on, someone had to say it.

Well, actually, no-one had to say it, but it was likely someone was going to say it.

Well, actually it wasn't likely that someone was going to say it, but it was so funny it had to be done.

Well, actually, it wasn't that funny, but... crap, I'm not going to snap myself out of this, am I?

*snap*

Heeeere we go.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

it sounds a lot like krazycommie though. whatever happened to him? was he split into krazyhorse and chegitz guevara?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                it sounds a lot like krazycommie though. whatever happened to him? was he split into krazyhorse and chegitz guevara?
                thats my nickname in school
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

It should be returned to its rightful owner, KrazyHorse.

Mr Fun, you are in violation of kid(cat?)napping and copyright infringement. If you do not desist, you will be forced to listen to Giancarlo's ideas on government.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    It should be returned to its rightful owner, KrazyHorse.

Mr Fun, you are in violation of kid(cat?)napping and copyright infringement. If you do not desist, you will be forced to listen to Giancarlo's ideas on government.
                    Imran, how dare you simply overlook KrazyHorse's abandonment of this beloved kitten.

Comment

He didn't abandon him... Kitty was sleeping.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Pah! I will not believe in your constructed lies.

Comment

You are the one that is lying.

NOW, give Kitty (his name is BANANA ) back.

Comment

CivNation
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Schnuggles
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X