Why should i put the seat back down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah..but you should have enough control of mr. wang to hit the hole as is
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
      no see..right now women do the flipping..so it think a little equality would be nice
      Nope.

You flip it down when you need it down. I flip it up when i want it up. That's equality.
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Noooo, it IS equal now. Ya see, when the woman flips the seat down, she NEVER flips it back up. She leaves it down, so the next time she comes in it will be down again. That necessitates the man flipping it UP when he comes in to pee.

So if the man has to flip the seat UP to pee and then DOWN to satisfy the nagging woman, he will therefore be doing all the flipping. Whereas now, flipping is 50/50.

I'm all for Women's Lib...so they can put the damn seat down themselves.
        The man is right!
        What?

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
          yeah..but you should have enough control of mr. wang to hit the hole as is
          You try having one of these things. Like a goddamned firehose. And when it's 3 AM or I'm loaded, good aim isn't particularly on my mind.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Leaving the lid up at all when not in use is considered red-necked trailer trash where I live - and I've lived in a trailer.

A buddy of mine at Univ was a sleep walker and one night walked out of his room to go to the toilet, but unfortunately turned one door too early. He did have the presence of mind though to lift and replace the seat cushion on the chair that he pissed on...
            Be the bid!

Comment

You try having one of these things. Like a goddamned firehose. And when it's 3 AM or I'm loaded, good aim isn't particularly on my mind.

Exactly right!

I still like my put the seat and lid down idea so both have to lift before you go .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Yeah! Plus you don't have "morning wood" to worry about. Make going pee a WHOLE lot different!

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Frankly I just don't find the look of an open toilet all that attractive, so I usually put the lid down. That and it frustrates the heck out of the unasked for dog that my wife brought home while I was away from home one year.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Yeah! Plus you don't have "morning wood" to worry about. Make going pee a WHOLE lot different!

Excellent point. When one is sporting a full-salute woody, Good aim is nigh-on impossible. But that's what TP is for, isn't it?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• buddy? yeah....roight!

Originally posted by Sten Sture
                      Leaving the lid up at all when not in use is considered red-necked trailer trash where I live - and I've lived in a trailer.

A buddy of mine at Univ was a sleep walker and one night walked out of his room to go to the toilet, but unfortunately turned one door too early. He did have the presence of mind though to lift and replace the seat cushion on the chair that he pissed on...
                      Like my "friend", who needs to be set up when he visits San Fran...

Comment

Working...
                      X