Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good sense of humor & demonstration of paciencia there Ming. Bravo! Seriously, though, I-iz's thread is the most fun I've had since that Zylka's 95 Theses monstosity a couple of months back. Actually, a frog in a business suit scares me more than the old b&w Ming. Still, don't get too elaborate. There's something comfortingly crude and brutal about b&w. Don't make the new coke mistake
    "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

I thought that tuberski has a caricature of Charles Darwin
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Muppet avatars are the new cool
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by chriss
          What should Ming's Avatar be?
          A. Kermit the Frog
          (which we all would like to see riddled with bullets)

B.The old black and white Flash Gordon Evil Ming from hell

C.Something new and funky

Avatars are not subject to the voting process.
          If they were, Markusf would have changed his by now.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think it is showing Mings female side
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

What? Ming is a man!?!? this is some news

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

WOW

Wow, this thread is huge. Such a response in less than 24 hours, it must be a sensitive issue iv tapped into. Im glad to see that people agree with me mostly , so far I see 69% of voters agree that the evil b&w ming avatar is indeed the most intimidating and respected. I have no idea what this inside joke is about the muppets, but I as well as many others im sure are eagerly awaiting this "new and improved" Ming Avatar. I think B&W brings such a strong look about him. Its almost demanding respect. I am very suprised this thread wasnt closed, and even more suprised that I am not banned for the other post I made. Im impressed Ming.

Chriss

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Avatars are not subject to the voting process.

Amen to that.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by markusf
                      Only a complete jackass who has nothing better to do in life, then search for muppet avatars would resort to using them in public forums, and then attempt to force others to parttake in their foolishness

KILL THE MUPPETS KILL THE MUPPETS.

Wuss, wuss, wuss, wuss.

Comment

Where is ming, btw? Haven't seen him banning for a while.
                        "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Don't worry, bigvic. Ming's alertly watching you.

Comment

I like that dapper, Kermit. It actually looks a bit like Ming. No ciggy, though...

Comment

Originally posted by bigvic
                              Where is ming, btw? Haven't seen him banning for a while.
                              You must not get out much

I've been very active doing mod stuff in the OTF the last few days.
                              I've lost track of all the warnings... threads deleted... threads closed...

You should pay more attention

Oh... and Kermit is staying for awhile.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh... and Kermit is staying for awhile.

/me runs around in circles screaming

Aaarrrrrggghh!!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X