Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has George W. Bush done so far as President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    I did see.

Don't you know, I basically prowl these forums... I'm on here more than the mods sometimes .
    Speaking of mods.

Is Ming the only one that is watching over us now? MTG has now turned into MLeonard,
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

MtG is trying to ride into the sunset and leave us.

MLeonard... I have no idea how he still is a mod. Basically that leaves us as we've been, Ming as the sole mod.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

@ Sprayber re Ashcroft
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

monkey ...

Sg[1]
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Don't know much about internal US stuff but internationally he started off by angering the entire international community just in time to ask for their help after 11/9.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

he's a monkey of course. Like all other animals, they have no concept on right or wrong, and therefor cannot be judged by our standards.

Proof? Here it is:
              Attached Files
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

I sure wish terrorists would pay a visit to Canada.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I sure wish terrorists would pay a visit to Canada.
                  Why would they bomb a nation that supports them?

Comment

his only saving graces have been keeping the US out of .. Rights of the Child
                    Yes indeed. Imagine what would happen if children would actually get rights...

Comment

And then work their way over to France.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

And then work their way over to France.
                        for some reason they don't. I wonder why...

Comment

Isn't it evident? Buddies, as you said.

Comment

Just a common enemy

Comment

That will work. With, or against. The declaration was made immediately.

Comment

France has terrorists.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X