Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has George W. Bush done so far as President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would've prefered one of the Hitler clones from the "Boys From Brazil" rather than Ashcroft.
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
      I think I would've prefered one of the Hitler clones from the "Boys From Brazil" rather than Ashcroft.
      Why? Do you seriously think that Ashcroft is worse than Hitler?
      "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

No, I think Ashcroft is worse than a Hitler clone.

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Any particular reason?
          "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Piss-poor domestically, his only saving graces have been keeping the US out of Kyoto, Rights of the Child, etc.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

nationalist, I don't like him because he's an extremist. Furthermore, he's shown since 9/11 that in practice he finds the Constitution negotiable.

Comment

he finds the Constitution negotiable.
                Yeah, but so do 99% of all other federal politicians in the US.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, then let's hang all the bastards out to dry!!

I have no idea what that means... It's late and I can't sleep...

Comment

nationalist, I don't like him because he's an extremist. Furthermore, he's shown since 9/11 that in practice he finds the Constitution negotiable.
                    Ashcroft is the only person that really cares about America. If it wasn't for him we would be swiming in terrorist right now. I hope he runs for president so we can get rid of the dubya. Dubya is not near strict enough for my tastes.

Do we really need the constitution anyway? It isn't so bad that we bend it here and there.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

By this point, I'm just in the mood to derail every thread that comes along...

Comment

By this point, I'm just in the mood to derail every thread that comes along...

Now I cant sleep. are you happy now Pedro?
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I can never sleep... I'm the insomniac God, I'm convinced of it.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's Dom's fault. He insulted a nice young lady in another thread and now he is whining that he can't sleep.

Comment

I did see.

Don't you know, I basically prowl these forums... I'm on here more than the mods sometimes .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X