• favorite book

probably been done +100 times before, but i guess 101
    follows

the setting, island( yep, once again)
    1!! book ( only1)

ok you can name 1 that must be burnt too

my choice: Journey to the end of night- L.F. Céline

burn baby burn: Kafka- the trial(?)
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

New King James Bible

Comment

Siddhartha by Hesse

simple, says it all.

Let's hear it for Bildungsrommel (sp?) novels
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

started on the steppewulf a few times, but
        for some reason never finished it
        i'll try again when i'm on hollyday this year
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

books yeah, i have books

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
            books yeah, i have books
            thanks for sharing this info

Comment

The Once and Future King by T. H. White, The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster, and The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Anne Rice_ The Witching Hour
                The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy... by Douglas Adams, of course.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Lord of the Rings trilogy
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy (tril quadrilogy) by Douglas Adams... and the Harry Potter quadrilogy by J.K. Rowling.

To burn, to burn? Ah, Scarlet Letter by Hawthorne.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy (tril quadrilogy) by Douglas Adams...
                        Or was it a pentology? Is 'pentology' even a word?
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
                          Restaurant at the end of the universe
                          Life, the universe, and everything
                          Mostly harmless
                          So long, and thanks for the fish

(bah... I was supposed to make a point of how the series was actually more than a pentology, until I found out that A Salmon of Doubt isn't actually a sequel)
                          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

(bah... I was supposed to make a point of how the series was actually more than a pentology, until I found out that A Salmon of Doubt isn't actually a sequel)
                            Drip TM

But what role does Zaphod Plays It Safe have in this scheme? Is that the Hitch-Hikerish part of A Salmon of Doubt?

Comment

I don't really know. It's some kind of a collection. Probably has some Hitchhikery parts and some not so Hitchhikery parts.
                              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                              X